Hobart 500553 Handler 210 MVP For Use with SpoolRunner 100
Hobart Handler 210MVP MIG Wire Welder
For the best of both worlds, the Hobart Handler 210MVP with Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power in a twist, no tools required. The Handler 210MVP is backed by Hobart’s 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty. Each unit is designed and manufactured in Troy, OH USA.
Easily Switch Between 115V or 230V Input Power
The Handler 210MVP provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist – no tools required. It will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source. It is a rugged, portable MIG welder that has 210 amps of welding power packed into a small case. Weld aluminum with the optional SpoolRunner 100 spool gun – plugs in directly to the front of the Handler 210MVP.
Easy to Set-up and Use
Just a few minutes for set-up and you are ready to weld. A weld set-up guide is included on the inside of the cover to set your welder properly.
Flexible for any D-I-Y Welding Project
Use the Handler 210MVP for welding: auto body panels, exhaust systems, mower decks, trailer frames & hitches, tool carts, gun/bow racks, lawn & garden equipment, metal sculpture, farm equipment, fences. Weld aluminum with the optional SpoolRunner 100 direct plug-in spool gun.
What's Included in the Box?
Handler 210MVP w/ built-in gas valve, 10 ft. H100S4-10 MIG welding gun, dual gauge regulator and gas hose, 10 ft. work cable with clamp, power cord with plug, sample spool of . 030 flux-cored welding wire, extra . 030 contact tips, 8 inch wire spool adapter, and owners manual. Also includes (1) 115V and (1) 230V multi-voltage plug for the input power cord.
Handler 210MVP Features:
- Welds 24 gauge up to 3/8 inch mild steel
- Operates on 115 volt or 230 volt input power
- 7 voltage settings which help fine tune for precision welding (7 voltage settings at 230V; 4 voltage settings at 115V)
- 115V 25 to 140 output amperage; 230V 25 to 210 output amperage
- Cast aluminum drive system
- Duty cycle – 115V 20% at 90 amps; 230V 30% at 150 amps
- Quick change drive roll system – no tools required
- Dual groove, quick change drive roll
- Weighs 87 lbs.
- Manufacturers Limited Warranty
- Designed and assembled in Troy, Ohio USA