5.0 out of 5 stars Should come stock on Phantom 2
Honestly it would be in the best interest of this company to have Amazon US stock a bunch. I was hesitant in ordering at first as it was showing almost a month to deliver. It actually came in about 15 days. A bit more flexible than the stock landing gears, allowing less chance of fracture on hard landing.

I now have about 3 inch clearance for the GoPro on...
Published 11 months ago by HeArt Magazine

I got this product for two reasons: 1) ground clearance for the gimbal my Phantom carries 2) the wider stance it gives the Phantom for " landing gear free" downward shooting with my camera. The wider legs, also give the Phantom a wider stance for more stable landings. They work great for this purpose.

The big drawback to this landing gear, is they...
Published 11 months ago by Big Sur Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Great landing gear for gimbal clearance-not so good durability, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Hobbypower Tall Landing Gear for DJI Phantom 1 2 Vision Quadcopter Wide & High Extend (Toy)

The big drawback to this landing gear, is they breaking easily. I broke a landing gear strut on a minor crash, which wouldn't have effected the stock gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should come stock on Phantom 2, March 13, 2014

I now have about 3 inch clearance for the GoPro on gimbal allowing me to feel better about using a filter ring and filter which prior to replacing the landing gears with these new ones touched the ground.

Even if the company doesn't take the advice of supplying these to Amazon directly, it is well worth the wait.

3.0 out of 5 stars These work as Described; But, May 20, 2014
Sparky San Diego (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
I got these in hopes of being able to record video without seeing the shorter landing gear legs.... That I can do now. But, with that comes an issue of the DJI fitting into my carrying case. I have the hard case a lot of us have purchased to transport and protect our Phantom's. These legs are too tall for it to fit into the case now. So, I have to remove them after flight to place in the case which means I have to install them each time I prepare to fly.

They work great, wider and taller but with that comes the trade off. I use them when I am taking video I don't want any obstructions in. Otherwise I use the standard landing legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 19, 2014
So far so good not sure if it could take a hard landing but I like it. Nice wide base

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed emotions., July 19, 2014
Witold Chrabaszcz (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
I have mixed emotions about this purchase.

On the plus side:
- the landing gear gives my P2 a nice wide stance. You will never tip over your Phantom on landings or takeoffs.
- no more landing gear in the video.

On the minus side;
- This weights just a tad more than stock landing gear, but I guess it's the bigger aerodynamic profile that shaves about 2 minutes from my flight time (21 minutes to 19ish minutes.) That seems like a lot to me.
- The arms feel a little bendy and flimsy. Part of the point of landing gear is to protect things and absorb impact in case of a crash. I am not sure that this landing gear is better than stock in this respect. It feels inferior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my GoPro camera out of the dirt!, May 8, 2014
I added a stabilizer for the camera and that made it hang lower than the stock camera mount -- it would actually stick out below the original landing gear! These tall landing gears work as advertised and give me the additional height I needed. The Quadcopter still tends to tip forward on landing sometimes but a set of prop guards fixes that issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, definite must have for DJI owners!, September 24, 2014
A MUST have for phantom owners. The only "complaint" is that the color is a little yellow, but who cares. The gear gives you a little peace of mind, especially for me. I always fly at construction sites so sometimes I have to land in gravel lots, before the gimbal was a little too close to some of the bigger rocks, not its not a worry at all. It takes about three minutes to put them on!

3.0 out of 5 stars Installed on a Phantom 2 with a GoPro camera. ..., August 15, 2014
Installed on a Phantom 2 with a GoPro camera. Raised the camera about a inch off the ground. The problem is that the cable holder that attach to the legs do not fit the same on these legs because the cables do not extend down to the thinner portion of the legs..managed to get them on but only fastened with 2 screws instead of 4 until I can find longer screws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought them, September 21, 2014
LazyDude (Great Falls, MT United States) - See all my reviews
Have flown with these for about two dozen flights now - they have taken a beating on several crashes and saved my HD3D gimbal from certain death if I still had the short legs on my phantom 2. The only con with these is the phantom obviously won't fit into any of the custom cases anymore. I just use a plastic storage bin from walmart.

2.0 out of 5 stars though I may experiment with altering the landing gear to make that unnecessary., July 16, 2014
Very tough to install as cables that are hardwired pass through the landing gear. Installation would require cutting & re-soldering those cables - more than i want to do, though I may experiment with altering the landing gear to make that unnecessary.