Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 28, 2013
I purchased this beautiful handbag in the "Dove" (very light grey) color to use this spring. It is all that I expected from the product description and photograph. It has the usual Hobo brand slider pocket, zipper pouch, and two open pouches on the inside, with a large zipper pouch on the outside. The lining is nicely sewn and well-fitting. The bag opens easily with a pull on the leather tabs, and it closes securely with the two sets of magnets that are sewn in just inside of the frame. The leather is soft and smooth, and the straps are exactly the same as the bag in color and texture. It came with a nice dust bag for storage. It is just the right size to hold essentials plus a few other items. While not fussy or frilly, everything about this bag says "Lady." If you are looking for a moderate-sized handbag that can function as both an every-day bag or special-occasion purse, this may just be the one for you.
on April 21, 2013
I am a self proclaimed handbag expert. I have owned many, some costing almost as much as my car, only to use them a few days and find out that there is something wrong with the way it functions. This bag is beautiful and functional. Don't let the size fool you into thinking that it can't handle the "Large Bag" requirements that we think we must have. It can!! It opens wide so that you can find stuff, it has the east-west style that keeps your things from collecting in the bottom causing you to "dig" in your purse. while everyone waits. I have outgrown the need to have a bag that advertises the latest greatest designer but I still insist on good quality materials. This bag is simple and well made, the leather is beautiful and will never be mistaken for cheap or imitation. Love the magnetic closures, glad to be rid of those zippers that you never take the time to close anyway then your stuff falls out when you bend over. Also, has great functional pockets inside. If you are shopping for a bag, here's one to check out!
on September 18, 2012
Didn't realize the handles of the purse weren't the same hi-gloss leather as the body of the purse. It looks more like untreated leather and super worn. I unfortunately don't think it would last long enough for me to get my money's worth out of it.

Color was true to image and it was lovely otherwise. I truly wonder why they used different treated material for the handles.
on March 11, 2013
Just about perfect and what I've been looking for. Straps are long enough, magnetic opening hands down beats a zipper. Could use a divider in it. I've read other reviewers who commented on the straps being a lesser leather - while it's true it's not that big of a deal. It's just a tad to big for me but I don't carry much so I'm sure it's okay for everyone else.
on April 10, 2013
I hesitated to order a bag through ecommerce, as I am very particular as to the tactile characteristics of items I purchased, especially at this cost. But it more than met my expectations. It will last forever, I like the vintage style and clasp, and I have the wallet to match. It's just great.
on November 5, 2012
I really love this bag. The size is perfect. The leather is beautiful. I'm especially happy with the color since I'd been looking for a bordeaux bag for at least two years. Hobo bags are terrific.
on February 7, 2013
I just told my co-worker yesterday how in love I am with my new purse. It's the perfect size and has easy access to the inside. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
on December 26, 2012
This bag is deceptively handy, holding all the contnts of my larger bags. I love the HOBO name and quality, and the color is very versatile.
on December 5, 2012
My favorite part of this purse is how it closes!! The leather and color and beautiful! I wish it came in a brown color also!!
on July 29, 2013
Leather is soft and good quality. Magnetic latch keeps everything in place. but I do wish it had the outside smartphone pocket. After using for one week and while out of town on vacation, one of the handles tore loose. The bag was not over-packed, so it was due to poor stitching.