Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2013
It's a nice product. Definitely as described. I didn't expect it to be quite so shiny, and I didn't end up liking the color with all of my other things... I'm maybe a little too crazy about them matching.

But it's a nice wallet. One thing, the iPhone 5 does not fit in the smartphone pocket. Though the 4/4s do.

Good price for a hobo product though.
on February 14, 2013
I absolutely love this wallet. The leather is so soft and the wallet is very sleek and lightweight, which is exactly what I was looking for. It has enough slots for the essential cards and several places to hold bills and other essentials. The zipper compartment on the outside is large enough to easily get coins in and out of. It is very functional. It is a bit longer than most wallets but fits the bill perfectly for me. The phone slot does hold my iPhone 5 without its case when I need it. The key ring is a nice addition. The color Ginger is pleasing and makes it easy to spot and grab. Great wallet!
on December 25, 2012
I bought it for my grandmother for Christmas. The magnet closing is perfect for someone who has a hard time with dexterity. The wallet has alot of room for credit cards, smart phone and a zippered coin compartment. Very good quality.
on January 2, 2013
Love the color, the Hobo quality. Only shortcomings are if you stuff a lot of stuff in it, the magnet closures won't work; for me it needs more slots for credit/membership cards instead of one for the phone. And the key ring takes up space and needs to be cut off with wirecutters to make room for storage in the slot which it takes up. Seems to be designed as a purse substitute rather than strictly a wallet. Looks good though.
on March 5, 2013
Love the durability of all the Hobo products. I was weary of the color, but now I have come to love it. Really neutral and goes with everything. Fast delivery and an awesome price. Thank you, thank you!
on April 2, 2013
I am a Hobo wallet lover. I had my previous one for two years before deciding I needed a new look. This wallet is beautiful. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the compartments are lacking in utility, at least for my needs. I can't foresee stowing my phone or keys in it, but I guess if one wanted to use it as a small clutch this would seem feasible. It doesn't have enough storage for credit cards/business cards, etc. But, I overcame that when I purchased the Hobo credit card carrier, lol.
on January 31, 2013
This wallet is very nice. I love the leather. Although it scratches quite easily, this does not bother me because it think it just gives it character. This is not a complaint, but the wallet is somewhat longer than most wallets. Therefore, it does not fit as easily into a medium or small purse. So, you need a medium to large purse for this wallet to fit. The magnets are strong and keep the wallet closed very well. It does not have a place for the checkbook so you will need a different checkbook holder. Overall, it is a great wallet.
on August 29, 2013
Everything about this wallet was perfect: top-notch fine leather, necessary compartments, magnetic closing (no snaps, hooks, etc.) and neat outside coin zip slot. However, I had intended this as a replacement for my husband's similar now ragged (also tri-fold) checkbook wallet. Unlike his old model this was too big to slide in his pockets so I returned it. I've yet to find such an item anywhere.
on January 8, 2013
I absolutely love HOBO wallets in the Sadie style. I bought my first one a few months back in a green and I fell in LOVE! For a more neutral color I purchased this one in Mocha and love it just as much!
on January 8, 2013
The wallet holds everything but is slightly larger than what I was looking for. The leather is butter soft and the color is gorgeous. It has a pocket for a smart phone but will not close properly when I put my phone in it. That may be because I have too much other stuff but I would probably never use the pocket for my phone anyway.