Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hodgman Boxed Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

85%
15%

on December 4, 2012
The best purchase I've made all year. I'm getting a bunch of sets as Christmas gifts. Why go with gift cards or scented candles when you could give the gift of world knowledge? This is a wonderful series which has made me laugh out loud (I don't use LoL because it seems so cold in this instance, the dignity of these books require no abbreviation) on almost every page. I'm now a die-hard Hodgman fan.

Seriously, the writing is superb, the humor is witty and new. Fantastic books!
on April 3, 2013
I read the middle book first, I really enjoyed the silliness. When I saw that there were two more, i ordered the three book set. I intend to send them to my daughter when I'm done reading them. All Hail the molemen!
on January 3, 2014
Unlike the lies my girlfriend used to tell me, these are charming and packed with clever satire. John Hodgman is a true American genius who know how to straddle the line between history and fallacy.
on January 29, 2014
As I try to think of what to say about John Hodgman's books I begin to feel inadequate.How can we rate a true intellectual master? There is so much of this world that I will never know nor understand. Mr. Hodgman has held that knowledge in his hand and allowed his greatness to warm the ooze of our inferiorness. I am now forced to abandon my banal life to roam this country like the great hobos of old searching for things that I know not of.
on April 23, 2015
I fell in love with the Judge John Hodgman podcast, so this purchase was inevitable. I was not disappointed! JH is witty without being pretentious, wicked-smart without being condescending. He just seems like a great guy I'd be pleased to find myself sitting next to at a party, or at an airport bar during a long layover. BUY THIS. Buy a few, to give as gifts. And check out maximumfun.org for other wonderful podcasts. You'll be glad you did:)
on March 19, 2015
I adore these books. Hodgman's humor is witty, unique, and sometimes downright weird. I've read all the way through More Information Than you Require (that's the book I started with for some reason), and I'm still reading That is All.

However, the books arrived slightly damaged: the box was completely ruined and won't stand up, even with the books in it, and the books were slightly bent. I blame this entirely on the United States Postal Service. They've never been reliable once, and I now always pay extra for UPS when I can.
on January 5, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my oldest son, who's 21. He loved it. He's been quoting it quite a bit around here.
on December 31, 2014
John Hodgman is intelligent and very funny. This is a lovely boxed set of his works. I don't know what else to say!
on April 13, 2015
wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful somewhat wonderful wonderful wonderful...
on February 13, 2016
It is very funny. It's similar in style to the books of Dave Barry.