|Price:||$39.91 ($3.33 / Pound) & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Peters Select.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $15.39 shipping
Hodgson Mill Organic Naturally White Flour, Unbleached All-Purpose, 2-Pounds (Pack of 6)
- Perfectly milled and delicately flavored, nothing competes with the quality of Hodgson Mill's Organic Naturally White Flour.
- Our organic, unbleached flour is never bleached, bromated, or enriched, and contains no chemical additives or preservatives; it is best when used in combination with other organic or natural flavors.
- Ideal for baking, sauces, and soups, Hodgson Mill's Naturally White flour is certified organic, Non-GMO, and Kosher; an excellent choice for your culinary and baking adventures!
- Hodgson Mill is a family owned company that has been producing high quality baking and meal products with pride for over 125 years, and is committed to using sustainable milling practices.
- Whether you're a serious or casual home baker, don't compromise and always choose Hodgson Mill's fresh made, high quality grain products that are milled in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wheat Flour (unbleached and unenriched)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The flour ships quickly and stores well on your pantry shelf. I keep it in the refrigerator after opening it. I like that it comes in two pound bags - very convenient for me. I definitely recommend this flour.
The bread I make is better too with Hodgson Mill Organic White Flour, but there is not enough difference in my bread to justify the cost for me. I make lots of bread because I don't buy store bread. I live in the boonies.
I mention my brother's comment about the pizza dough because I have been growing my own organic produce, baking bread, drinking raw milk and more for about 4 years now making me suspect for a normal review because I am a tad more sensitive, I think, than many with the differences in food and, in particular, how food makes me feel after I eat it.
So, yeah, dang it, it's really good.
it comes out perfect, even my super picky, very skinny 4yo girl keeps on asking for more.
i honestly think it taste better than store bought bread. if you like soft, moist, fluffy bread (asian style?), give it a try.
Normally I use bread flour for the bread machine, took me awhile to figure out how to adapt it for all-purpose flour.
here's my recipe:
200g hodgson mill organic white flour
50g bread flour (unbleached wheat, 100% organic from great river organic milling, bought from amazon)
1tsp yeast (i use the red star active dry yeast, also from amazon)
5tbsp brown sugar
3oz butter (more or less)
optional egg, subtract from total liquid amount
1-2 tsp cinnamon
1-2 tsp powder ginger (use whatever you feel like to flavor)
1. dissolve yeast with 1 tsp of brown sugar in warm water (100-110F), this activates the yeast better than just putting it in.
2. put everything except butter into the bread machine pan, dry ingredients first, then liquids.
3. start machine, after it mixed everything into dough, add butter. (if you don't have time, just put everything in together would work as well)
when the machine is done, you'd have a wonderful bread.
flour total is 250g (i've used 220 white/30 bread flour.. you can use this with gluten as well. i don't have gluten so i added bread flour to give it a bit of structure), and liquid total is 180ml. make sure you make a clean dough. :) i'll update more when i make more stuff with this flour.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We strive to use organic whenever possible and finding organic flour locally has been difficult. This fit the bill and is good flour.Published 12 days ago by S Beach
Also ordered day one, received next day. Love this flour for baking and the price was good.Published 2 months ago by Brianna Lee
Some of the best bread flour I have ever purchased. Makes a soft inside and crust and tastes great.Published 2 months ago by Regardless
It was good, but I think I like King Arthur better. Especially considering the price. Were I rolling in dough, I might whistle a different tune...Published 2 months ago by V