5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ergonomic grips for the Ruger Mark II
I have a set of these grips for my Ruger Mark II pistol, and it really looks and feels great. The finger grooves fit my average hand very well, and overall this grip is a real shooter's grip. It also looks very snappy on the stainless steel Mark II pistol. What's not to like?
Published on June 7, 2011 by Roger J. Buffington

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh....
Will not work on some Ruger Mark III models. I did not know that the Mark III I as getting had grips that cannot be removed. Live and learn... not the vendor's fault & I bet this is a great grip. Had to return.
Published 19 months ago by Elijah Ark

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ergonomic grips for the Ruger Mark II, June 7, 2011
Roger J. Buffington (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than stock!, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Hogue Rubber Grip Ruger MK II Rubber Grip (Sports)
With so many grips to choose from, it is hard to find the "right" one--especially when you can't try them out! After searching and reading all the reviews I could, I finally settled on this one (and I'm very glad I did.)

Pros:
Easy to install, though don't be superman when tightening the screws, snug is good.
Looks great (the picture doesn't really do it justice.)
Feels fantastic, it fits great in the hand and the rubber has the right amount of grip to it.
Great value for the money, haven't had it long, but it seems very well built. For the price, you can't go wrong.

Cons:
I wish I would have bought one sooner. It is such an improvement over the factory grip, you'll be happy you got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grip for Southpaws, March 4, 2012
The Old Dutchman (Severna Park, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I do not know why it took so long to find a left hand grip for my MK III, but this one fits the bill. It is Hogue comfortable and just the right size for my medium sized hand.

Not only that, but it fits in the original Ruger supplied gun case.

All in all I am completely satisfied with the grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Hogue Rubber Grip Ruger MK II Rubber Grip (Sports)
I'm running these on two Mark IIIs with no problems. All my wheelguns and 870s wear Houge products so maybe I'm a bit biased but these are great. Typical Houge quality, they fit well, and they feel nice in the hand.

I shot my buddy's Mark III with Pachmayr grips and I prefer these since they're a touch more rubbery and fit my hands better. YMMV. Try both if possible and decide.

Follow the instructions in the package for the trim around the mag catch for the Mark III and you'll be good to go. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for my Ruger Competition Target, August 4, 2014
S. Mc (Illinois, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought a Ruger Competition Target pistol, which came with nice wood grips. The only problem was, they are designed for righties. I need a decent set of grips for a lefty, so I found these. They fit nice and tight around the gun. The grip size is perfect for my hands, which are medium to large. The comfort is great. The build quality seems nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars left hand hogue grip, January 27, 2014
fits very well, no gaps or overlap. the grip is very comfortable and feels like it gives more control. priced reasonably.

5.0 out of 5 stars If only I slowed down and read that they were left handed!, January 24, 2014
If only I slowed down and read that they were left handed!
I ended up ordering the right handed ones and they work great, so I assume the left hand version works just as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hogue Grips, December 16, 2013
Mike (Chicago USA) - See all my reviews
I have always been a fan of the Hogue grips. These did not disappoint. Make the gun feel completely different but in a good way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice grip for LEFT HANDED shooters, October 26, 2013
Grip installed easily and appears to be of high quality. However, this right handed shooter ordered a left handed grip. DOH! I'm going to order another one and I'm sure I'll be very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, September 9, 2013
Fit perfectly right out of the box, fits comfortably in my hand for a very stable grip platform. Good tackiness and feel.

Hogue Rubber Grip Ruger MK II Rubber Grip