Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 29, 2012
I got this game on sale a few months back for a steal, so already I feel it is worth what I paid. After playin a few of the previous games though, HP and the DH part one was very lacking. You are on rails hopping from one point in the movie to the next. But inbetween each new mission, you have these "side missions" you must complete in order to continue with the main story. It gets old, fast. They have nothing to do with the story you are on, make no sense as to why you would be doin them, and leave you with no idea how you got there, and wondering where the heck your team went. One minute they are there fighting by your side, the next you are by yourself, then back to the main story with them by your side again. It really takes you out of the over all experience of a story mode play though. If part two is anything like the first, gettin through it is going to be a long drawn-out task. But, if you can hold out for the game to go on sale again, get it then. For the price I paid, it is well worth hearing these young actors run new dialogue and to see the series from a new perspective. If you are a true fan, get it ON SALE and enjoy an adventure with the trio. When, or IF I play part two, I will update with more input. But at this point in time I can tell you I would NOT pay full price for this item.
on May 17, 2013
I think I got this for cheaper than the cost of a value meal at McDonald's. Stay away, you could not find a more functionally broken game with half-assed, broken systems. The fighting is an attempt to meld Harry Potter with a third person shooter, and the result is boring, tedious, and obnoxious. The story in-game barely follows that of the book/movie, and does its best to inject everything it can to action it up. This is evident from the first mission where you fight Voldemort on a flying motorcycle.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2014
Terrible game. I would not play this game if it was given go me for free. I did not like the flow of the game and I am a big Harry Potter fan. Come on EA, seriously. This game definately did not match the greatness of the movie. Avoid this purchase. The prisoner of Azkaban and earlier potter games are great games though.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2012
I dont own this product however be warned it has horrible reviews
i like the free roam adventure sandbox style games and i saw this was on sale
however for this game they did away with the adventure style and went with a more story line based approach with out a lot of free roam.

all i really wanted to say was that amazon has a typo where hallows is spelled hollows and i thought it was funny

I think i'm going to buy the original spyro instead or the 48 pack of sega games for 10 bucks thats a pretty good deal
0Comment0 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse