Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 29, 2004
Gosh! I really enjoyed this book. This Gospel Music family - Tim, Tony, TaRanda, and Kim - has faced challenging difficulties and enjoyed wonderful blessings through their successful and enduring career in Southern Gospel music. Kim "Greene" Hopper now tours with The Hoppers! But she and her brothers tell what it was like to tour as youngsters.

Here are a few things I especially enjoyed:

-- Tim and Amy Greene's love story

-- Kim Greene's marriage to Dean Hopper

-- Kim joins the Hoppers

-- Tim Greene's recent health problems and healing

-- Tony and TaRanda's hilarious dating life and eventual marriage

-- The Greene children and the future for the Greenes

Not only is this a wonderful look at America's foremost Southern Gospel Trio, it is also a heart-tugging story that will inspire and encourage all who read it. I highly recommend this hardbound book to anyone who enjoys Southern Gospel Music!

***

"The Greenes are some of the sweetest people in Gospel music. It is rare that you find a group that isn't afraid to sing songs with powerful lyrics. I thank God for them and am honored that they have chosen to use many of my songs on their recordings. Most of all I am thankful for their integrity. A good name is above the price of rubies and the Greenes have held strongly to that!"

-- Dottie Rambo

on October 29, 2004
If you are a fan, this book is certainly for you.

As I read it, I laughed. I cried. I laughed some more! This is a great piece of literature that gives me a great understanding of The Greenes after the stage lights go out. It also portrays a normal family with challenges, just like mine. In spite of all the ups and downs, these folks remain steadfast in their faith. It is so refreshing!

I ALSO LOVE TaRANDA and TONY -- these guys have a great sense of humor!

Thank you Greenes for allowing this book to be released!
on October 30, 2010
I really loved this easy reading book about The Greens, from Tony's childhood on to present day. There's lots of pics that make this book so special. I ordered it for my husband's birthday, never dreaming it would make it by then, but it was delivered on that very day! My husband was touched to tears when he opened it. We had The Greenes at our church for the past two years and my husband, a pastor, spoke with Tony time and again throughout those two years. We became so close at heart and saw so many times what a Godly man he was. The night he passed away was when I found this book on Amazon and ordered it. We've laughed and we've cried at reading all the stories that was written, and we hold it very near and dear to our hearts.
on October 12, 2005
This is a nice book that takes the reader on a biographical journey. It's a relatively easy read, but very gratifying. The Greenes have gone through several major disappointments, and survived. MUST READ!
on January 3, 2015
It was great. Enjoyed their music and hope Tawanda and the girls are doing well since Tony's homegoing.
on August 6, 2013
it is a great cd it work great I love it thank you have a nice night god bless you
on March 5, 2005
This book really appealed to me and my family. We are all Southern Gospel Music fans and this tells a warm, descriptive story of a family who has faced difficult crisis, overwhelming victory and medical struggles with grace and faith.

Greenes' fans will especially enjoy this book. However, anyone would be inspired by reading this volume.

Order it today and I think you'll be glad you did.