Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 23, 2012
Mumford and Sons is a unique and incredible band. Their vocals strike a chord on so many different levels. I love every single one of their songs. A must for your iPod.
on March 13, 2014
Hold on to What you Believe quickly became one of my favorites when I heard it on Pandora. When the opportunity arose to add it to my MP3 playlist I jumped on it, and have not regretted it at all. What a great sound Mumford & Sons adds to my Country Music play list on my Amazon MP3 player.
on September 14, 2013
This song has great lyrics, a good message, and Mumford and Sons' trademark musical style. It is worth purchasing if one does not already have it in some other form.
on March 5, 2012
Amazing. I bought this on my kindle and I couldn't be happier. I grabbed it off my Amazon Cloud and put it right on my itunes. Forever on repeat!
on August 23, 2013
Mumford and Sons is always at the top of my playlists.

To fill up the required wording on here, I liked it, it feels good.
on July 3, 2015
daughter loved it
on October 20, 2012
M&S are true artists. This is a great piece from their early days as a band and is better than the studio version. They keep getting better and better.