Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 23, 2013
You may do what I did and order a few sizes bigger. If you are into traditional corseting and like to buy your corsets 4" smaller than your actual size, then go ahead and order what your actual size IS! Some women out there complain that the corset was NOT the size that it was listed as. But what these women are forgetting or just don't know, is it is actually the correct size because corsets are to be worn typically 4" smaller than your actual waist line. So just be sure to order correctly. If you are like me, and don't like to be tied that tight, you should go a a size or two, and adjust the backing to fit. Hope that helps you vixens out there!
0Comment41 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2013
Even thought it took 5 days for them to ship, but when i got it, it was beautifully made and fits perfectly...i ordered 2 sizes up as everyone wrote on their reviews and it fits. Really holds tight and lifts and the girls nicely. I will be purchasing a white one too...defintely will be buying from them again. Thank you.
on July 12, 2013
"5' 2" 180lbs & exact measurements are 47 37 43. I got a 5x & fits great. Corsets are to be loosen or tighten as needed in the back,not laced & tighten all the way. Comes w/ a small flap to cover skin under the laces. Structured w/o being suffocating & gives great posture. Not exactly support for my DD's but does push them up great, just don't do any jumping up & down. Great buy!! I got a 5x and a 6x. the 5x fit great and so did the 6x, I just had to tighten more with the 6x
33 comments5 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2013
I can see why all the reviews say that the sizing is off, but if you follow the sizing provided by the company and not Amazon it will fit you perfectly! And if not, the corset has an adjustable ribbon making it able to tighten/loosen it. Also, the panties do not look cheap, they are just as cute and as well made as the corset. I got the one with the tutu and it looks so cute. The only issue is that the tutu is really short in the back so if you bend over you're gonna give everyone a show. All in all great product. Shipped fast even with a holiday. I will be buying from this company again.
on July 1, 2013
It is and amazing corset for this price. The boobs are pretty small, if you have more than a C i suggest a different corset.
on October 10, 2013
This is a beautiful corset and it is very helpful that it is easy to get into by yourself. It was difficult deciding what size to get because a lot of the reviews said it was too small so I measured my waist and subtracted 4 inches in order to figure out how small the corset would be. I have never bought a corset so four inches seemed like a lot to squeeze my waist in so I got one size bigger because that would only subtract two inches from my waist and that seemed reasonable and not too uncomfortable. I wanted a corset for the fashion design rather than waist cinching because I have a flat stomach and small waist but I wish I would have gotten my size because it does not give much of an hourglass shape since it is not tight enough. Now that I know more about corsets I know I should have gotten a small. For anyone unsure about what size to get, get your shirt size. It may seem too small but there is supposed to be a substantial space in the back. It is not supposed to lace up completely. There should be a gap that will gradually get smaller the more you wear it. There is a piece of fabric that covers it so your skin will not show.
on February 27, 2013
Very comfortable, somewhat difficult to get on if you don't have help, but once you get the hang of it it's not so bad. Very pretty - I'm afraid I might spill something on it, though. Ordered a 2XL first based on others' reviews about the sizing, but had to send it back and get an XL. To compare, I'm 5'5" and 160 lbs, fairly muscular but short (and thick) waisted.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2014
Don't listen to other peoples remarks do not order larger I did and this is useless to me. I love it but I'll give it to someone who it will fit as a gift.
on November 14, 2013
Followed the chart and it turned out to be too big. Now the hassle of returning & trying to get a refund
on August 20, 2013
Have sent it back and I am ordering 6X of the same item..my waist is 40 and top 42D
Reason I'm ordering the same item is the quality is better then what I expected for the price, both in material and sewing.
No loose strings.
Long enough to cover the whole torso. It is my first
corset and I am and will be pleased with my choice.Will be a returning customer.
BC Beyer