4.0 out of 5 stars Good fashion top
Published on July 26, 2011 by Sereena Rowe

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.
Published on October 29, 2011 by charnoble

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fashion top, July 26, 2011
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
for the price. This is a beautiful faux leather fashion 'corset'. It comes with a rigid busk and is laced with a thick black ribbon. As the boning is lightweight and the faux leather a single layer, this is NOT a true corset. What it IS is a beautiful overbust fashion 'corset' that is very soft and comfortable on the inside. This would be wonderful for a non-period shoot or for a night of dancing. The sizes are a bit wonky, though.. I am a US dress size 7 and due to my bust size ordered the XL which was a very comfortable fit.

It's a great quality for the price and I'm quite pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars not too shabby at all, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
though of course it is faux leather which felt flimsier than i expected, it actually looks pretty nice. I've only tried it on so i haven't spent much time in it but i feel for the price its great. if you are thinking of getting one of those pretty Asian print (brocade) print ones DONT! get this one. you'll look just as hot and this one wont rip on you like the brocade fabric one will. so in other words if you cant get a true corset made for you with the heavy canvas and tons of steel boning. this one will do you just fine. the steel boning it has is flexible but unlike the nylon boning in most corsets and special occasion dresses, it wont poke through the fabric and stab you. Also the busks, though they require some patients to get them all fastened, once in place they are not going to bend over backwards like flimsy hooks would. quite pleased. would recommend for anyone on a budget or those NOT seeking historically accurate last-you-forever corsets.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., October 29, 2011
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
The name "Steel Boned Corset" is completely false, it doesn't actually have boning, just reinforced seams. But it's classy and will look good just about anywhere. I'd say that it's worth the price but a little bit misleading in the title. Also, either my experience is completely different than the other reviewer's, or some people are lying about their weight. I'm 5'9" and weigh 120, and based on the reviews that stated this item runs small,I ordered a small instead of an extra small, and that was a poor choice. I should have ordered as I normally would. My corset is a little big for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size seems to run large., May 14, 2013
The busk requires some practice to fasten, so be patient! I wear a US 22-24, and ordered the size recommended for me. It was a bit loose, even when laced as tightly as possible. Even taking that into account, this corset is a great value for the price and looks great on.

1.0 out of 5 stars UNHAPPY, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
Factory sizing chart is inaccurate, and Vendor does'nt allow returns on this product. BUYER BEWARE: Order at your own risk, or DON'T!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy and playful, February 25, 2012
Amazon Customer (Baltimore, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
This product isn't a full fledged corset, but it is a lot of fun. I am 5'8, size 12 and a 38D. I ordered the large, and I am very pleased with the fit. It is very sexy and great over a pair of jeans with high heels. The material is soft, and you may need to cut the ribbons. I actually went to the fabric store, and switched out the ribbon to match my favorite red accessories. If you are a little on the shy side - it works well under an oversized oxford or button-up. Great buy - would definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money if you're a thin person., February 5, 2013
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
This is a lovely corset, and I understood that it wasn't a tight cinching corset when I purchased it. My problem is that I am a women's small, about a size two. The corset couldn't lace tight enough in the bust or across the stomach, even when fully laced shut.

For women in a larger size, this would probably look fantastic. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me at all. For reference, my measurements in inches are 34-27-36.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, but..., November 25, 2011
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
Thais corset was super cute, the only issue I has was I could have easily gone size smaller with any issue at all. If there's any question in size, go with a size smaller. It will fit tighter then getting the "right size" as well as allow for adjustment. Also, the packaging was poor and it smelled musty but these were easily adjusted with two days of hanging in the basement. The quality of the corset it very good, and the corset itself has metal boning and a ribbon back lace up. Again, get size smaller than you think you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Corset - Great Buy, April 16, 2013
I am a true Womens Plus-Size 22 - that's what I buy from all US plus-size retailers to fit well - D-cup. I ordered a 6X, and this corset fit like it was made for me. I read the reviews and was unsure what to expect, but I think that maybe it just may not run true to size for other sizes. You do need to size according to their size chart (I am NOT a 6x US size - usually a 3x or 4x, but I bought a 6x based on Hold Tight's measurements). I'm also somewhat short-waisted, so there is ample hip coverage for me. The only reason I wouldn't give this corset 5 stars is that the busk is really hard to hook together in front - took me a couple of tries, and the boning gives a bit (it's clearly not spring steel), so it's not meant for training the waist, but you'd expect to pay a lot more for that. All in all it's very flattering, as comfortable a corset as I've found, and my husband liked it. Good job, Hold Tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Look, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
It was great and held up well for being a top heavy girl BUT there was no fabric behind the clasps. You could see skin between the clasps and down the middle.

Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset