Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 18, 2014
Don't buy one of these if you want super accurate pictures. DO buy these if you want to one up your annoying hipster friends' posting overfiltered Instagram pics to look edgy and retro. This is the real deal. It's also a nice way to get into photography in general and working with one of these gives you the opportunity to gain a better understanding of how film and camera lenses and apertures and all that works. Great buy in my opinion. I love the Yellow color and the black and red lanyard, it reminds me of FLCL and that's always a good thing.
on January 14, 2013
This is exactly what I wanted and expected in a Holga. The key is that it IS a Holga. If you're unfamiliar with what that means and you're in the market for a camera, this may not be the one for you. Make sure you understand before purchasing.
on January 22, 2013
The camera is better than I thought, Although quite simple and made of plastic, it is tight and compact.
The color is quite a bit more soft than the picture on the web, which is even better to me.

Compared to some other "toy cameras", the quality and appearance of Holga is much better.

If your looking for a quality and cheap medium format camera, do not hesitate to get an Holga.
on December 3, 2012
i need to work on my timing but got some great photos at the zoo in black and white they look as though they were taken years ago
on November 17, 2014
Classic
on December 25, 2012
I could make a better box camera out of penguin bones, Michael Jackson's index finger, a crack pipe, and a shoe box. I would rather be burned alive in front of a fire station than be seen with this non-functional uber-trendy communist piece of lies and deception. this camera symbolizes sweat-shop crap misidentified as artistic or individual. Horrendous light leaks dismissed as creative artwork.

This is everything in the world I hate combined.

If you want a quirky old 120 camera get a Kiev, a Seagull or an old Rollei.

The color of this camera is the same color as the teeth of the poor slaves who "made" this camera in a sweatshop you couldn't endure for two minutes let alone a lifetime.

Yes, I've owned a Holga, they suck, they suck, they suck, they suck, but if your fixie riding tight-panted hipster kook who needs attention, this will look almost as good around your neck as a noose.