5.0 out of 5 stars Old School, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Rocky Cat and Dog (Baby Product)
It is great to know there are quality toys still available that are made right here in the United States. This product reminds me of my childhood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Smaller than expected, but seems durable., January 16, 2014
This review is from: Rocky Cat and Dog (Baby Product)
I bought this as a present for my brother's baby and wrapped it before sending it to them for Christmas. The toy is smaller than expected, based on the ring stackers I have seen in the store. Yet, babies are small and have small hands, so size really isn't an issue. If anything, this toy takes up less space in the nursery than a larger toy, for the same amount of fun! Happy to support companies making toys in the USA!

4.0 out of 5 stars a classic toy, made in USA, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Rocky Cat and Dog (Baby Product)
I wanted to purchase a classic toy but also wanted one made in the USA. Most, including some 'upscale' brands, are made in the People's Republic of China. So I was surprised to see this on Amazon. Item arrived as shown on the website. Pieces were solidly made, with all edges smoothed down. The toy was thoroughly enjoyed by the toddler who received it.

Just one minor note: the rod portion of the toy that holds the wooden rings has a rounded tip, but I would still advised caution for young kids playing with this that they not fall on it, especially the eyes. Perhaps I'll a bit paranoid, but if you watch any medical TV shows, kids can get hurt in all sorts of ways.

Nonetheless, I have no regrets purchasing this otherwise well made toy that supports a US company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still looks brand-new, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Rocky Cat and Dog (Baby Product)
We bought this stack toy for our youngest son when he was a newborn. He is almost three and still enjoys stacking the rings and coming up with creative combinations, and it still looks brand-new. It is made in the USA, which was a huge draw for me. It wasn't cheap, but because of the quality and craftsmanship we will be keeping this toy & passing it down to the grandkids someday.

Rocky Cat and Dog