Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
votes
Do you know the size I your tracks. These tracks are a (G) series track which are a large track
Nov 27, 2013 by DONNIE MCCRARY
votes
I believe they do. I ordered and received mine after Christmas last year. I will know more in the next month or so.
Nov 23, 2013 by J. Keltner
votes
Plastic and Metal
Mar 24, 2013 by GozoGuru
votes
No, the connectors are not the same. It is the exact same gauge though, meaning your Holiday Express train will run on LGB brass track, but your layout would have to be 100% of one or the other. The way prices are going for these holiday express tracks, though, the LGB option is the much better deal as you will get a solid metal rail rather than the little flap of metal over plastic rails on the holiday express track.
Jan 1, 2014 by Gregson W. Lodge
votes
I'll try to help out if I can - I'm not sure about the numbers 380 and 384. Are these stamped on the track pieces themselves, or on the box perhaps? I will look to let you know. All I know is that the 9 pc set I have fit with my train set purchased in 2000.
Jan 1, 2014 by Gregson W. Lodge
votes
hello, it went with this train set: http://www.amazon.com/Holiday-Express-Animated-Electric-Train/dp/B0006KQGWA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383262354&sr=8-1&keywords=holiday+express+train
Oct 31, 2013 by Busy Mom 19
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers