Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 22, 2013
Try the Chocolate Roulade - Yule Log! You want to impress relatives on Cmas day? This will do the trick. I'm making it again this year. It's time consuming but tastes and looks fantastic.
on October 13, 2013
Ok book. Good recipes. Will be using them this holiday. I dont not what more to say so please :-)
on January 8, 2013
I made the sweet potatoe casserole and the marshmellows from this book for Christmas and I was very impressed. The recipes are easy and full of flavor I will always buy every book they produce
on January 2, 2013
These were fun to experiment with this holiday season. My family did not seem to notice they were eating a healthier goodie. My daughter must eat GF, and was thrilled to see she could eat these things without fear.
on December 12, 2012
Not one recipe the whole family wouldn't enjoy - I didn't expect Paleo or Gluten free to be so delicious - it seems the supermarkets brainwash us into purchasing from them, when the fresh food we have available makes such delicious substitutes for packaged and chemically ridden food stuff.
on December 11, 2012
Things are easy to make and taste so good would never know that they are gluten free. Can not wait to try more.
on December 7, 2012
The warmth and joy these special recipes add to the holiday is really apprciated. They will become family favorites in our family just like in Allison's.
on December 6, 2012
This book has some excellent low carb options for people who want to eat healthy food without compromising taste. I would recommend it for sure.
on December 6, 2012
Great recipes! Completely full of a variety of GF and paleo goodies!! This is a must have for every household!
on December 6, 2012
I have only begun to dabble in the world of Paleo cooking and I love that this cookbook allows me to continue making my traditional holiday favorites but make them healthier and even more delicious!