5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait...
I can't wait to make these recipes!!

Pumpkin Spice Waffles with Maple Pecan sauce...
Eggs Benedict with Crisped Pancetta and Rutabaga Latkes...
and the simple Artichoke Soup...

That's the problem with reading cookbooks at 11:00 at night. I have to wait till tomorrow before I can make these.

But until then, I can at least...
Published on November 20, 2012 by Jon Proctor

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
Ok book. Good recipes. Will be using them this holiday. I dont not what more to say so please :-)
Published 13 months ago by Sveina

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait..., November 20, 2012
This review is from: 17 Holiday Recipes for the Paleo, Primal, and Gluten-Free Inclined (17Recipes.com Series of eBooks Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I can't wait to make these recipes!!

Pumpkin Spice Waffles with Maple Pecan sauce...
Eggs Benedict with Crisped Pancetta and Rutabaga Latkes...
and the simple Artichoke Soup...

But until then, I can at least look at the photos... and drool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try the Chocolate Roulade - Yule Log!, November 22, 2013
Try the Chocolate Roulade - Yule Log! You want to impress relatives on Cmas day? This will do the trick. I'm making it again this year. It's time consuming but tastes and looks fantastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, October 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed, January 8, 2013
I made the sweet potatoe casserole and the marshmellows from this book for Christmas and I was very impressed. The recipes are easy and full of flavor I will always buy every book they produce

5.0 out of 5 stars 17 Holiday Recipes for the Paleo, Primal and Gluten- Free Inclined, January 2, 2013
These were fun to experiment with this holiday season. My family did not seem to notice they were eating a healthier goodie. My daughter must eat GF, and was thrilled to see she could eat these things without fear.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER YUMMY, December 12, 2012
Not one recipe the whole family wouldn't enjoy - I didn't expect Paleo or Gluten free to be so delicious - it seems the supermarkets brainwash us into purchasing from them, when the fresh food we have available makes such delicious substitutes for packaged and chemically ridden food stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recipes. Things are easy to make and taste so good would never know that they are gluten free., December 11, 2012
traci (CASEY, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
Things are easy to make and taste so good would never know that they are gluten free. Can not wait to try more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, December 7, 2012
The warmth and joy these special recipes add to the holiday is really apprciated. They will become family favorites in our family just like in Allison's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great healthy food!, December 6, 2012
This book has some excellent low carb options for people who want to eat healthy food without compromising taste. I would recommend it for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recipes, December 6, 2012
Great recipes! Completely full of a variety of GF and paleo goodies!! This is a must have for every household!