Top Chef 12 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Into The Fire Bravo's hit culinary series "Top Chef" is back with 15 rising chefs, one red-hot Los Angeles kitchen and some of the restaurant industry's most renowned talent.
2. Far East Feast It's a global experience in the second episode of Bravo's "Top Chef," as the chefs get an early morning wake up call and head to the fish market for their quickfire challenge where they must prepare a scrumptious sushi meal.
3. Food For the People It is time for the chefs to chill out and cool down as they make a tasty ice cream treat for the quickfire challenge in the third episode of Bravo's "Top Chef."
4. Less Is More In the fourth episode of Bravo's "Top Chef," the challenges and the competition heats up as the chefs take on the difficult task of creating amuse bouche for the quickfire challenge. For the elimination challenge, the chefs visit a weight loss camp.
5. Social Service Grab some antacid for this week's episode of "Top Chef." For their quickfire challenge, the chefs are presented with piles of revolting leftover animals parts -- including chicken feet, pigs blood and lamb hearts -- and asked to create delectable tasty…
6. Thanksgiving On the sixth episode of Bravo's "Top Chef," the contestants prepare for Thanksgiving.
7. The Raw and the Cooked The chefs take a leap back in time on this week's episode of Bravo's "Top Chef" as they must create an entrée without modern day technology. Guest judging the challenge is surfer turned chef, Rafael Lunetta.
8. Holiday Spirit It's the holidays in the eighth episode of Bravo's "Top Chef" as the chefs must serve up a party appetizer and a complementing Baileys cocktail mix in their quickfire challenge.
9. Seven This week on Bravo's "Top Chef," the chefs must put their creative minds to the test for the quickfire challenge and use one of the seven colors of the rainbow to create a color themed three-item dish that is not only a treat for the taste buds, but also…
10. Unhappy Customers In this week's episode of Bravo's "Top Chef," the chefs cook a late night snack with tight constraints. Guest judging is San Francisco restaurateur Mike Yakura.
11. Sense & Sensuality Love is in the air on this week's episode of "Top Chef" as the cooks head to Santa Barbara.
12. Hawaii Finale (Part 1) The final four chefs compete in a two-part finale shot in Hawaii.
13. Hawaii Finale (Part 2) The final two chefs face-off in Hawaii for their final competition.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Ted Allen, Tom Colicchio|
|Supporting actors||Padma Lakshmi|
|Producers||Doneen Arquines, JoAnn Cianciulli, Dominic Ciccodicola, Elizabeth Cook, Julie Duggan, Steve Lichtenstein, Shauna Minoprio, Molly O'Rourke, Karen Pagtama, Margit Ritz, Dave Serwatka, Scott Shatsky, Gary Snoonian, Andrew Wallace, Lee Anne Wong|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this season ONLY because of Marcel and Elia....well, always Marcel, somewhat Elia. Marcel was screwed over because of his attitude all of the time. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Adriana
Stop killing animals by cutting them up and burning them alive - the seafood should be killed humanely, you creeps!Published 9 months ago by smashbox24cr
definitely better than season 1. 15 reasons to watch this season; padma, padma, padma, padma, padma, padma, padma, padma, padma, padma. padma, padma, padma, padma.Published 24 months ago by Jason
Who wouldn't like Top Chef? The foods great, the personalities interesting, Padma (need I say more....... Read morePublished on January 22, 2013 by GHorsfall