Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 29, 2012
Don't waste ANY money on this! It is so poorly made, and is one of the worst skeletons I have seen. Plus, it was way cheaper at "Spirit Halloween" store!
on September 7, 2012
The skeletons were definately worth what I paid for. I wish they were a liitle more flexible in the joints. They can't be bent at the knees or elbows very far which is what I wanted. Unfortunately, it wasn't clear in the description about their flexibility. But the size is great and they look good. Looking forward to putting them up for Halloween.
on August 25, 2011
Just what I expected.Posable..looks Real.. It came with 2 left feet. But, that doesn't matter. We all have 2 left feet sometimes. I'm still very happy with this item.
on October 11, 2012
I purchased this skeleton to use as a Halloween decoration. This skeleton was of very low quality. Not made well, I ended up returning it. I wanted a skeleton that was realistic looking, and this one was not. Also, this one is not poseable.
on October 27, 2015
It's cheap... so you get what you pay for here. But, I hung it for Halloween and it's fine from the street. It was very difficult to put together, because the plastic pegs that join the joints just wanted to bend or squish in... but I was finally able to get it all together.
on November 3, 2014
I've purchased about twenty of these over the last few years. As well as numerous other skeletons. These work perfectly for out door decorating, which it is what I purchase them for. Weather resistant - they tolerate Oklahoma's rapid changes from both hot, sunny days to rainy, cool, weather. They store well all summer in our dry, sweltering attic. They look cheap and cheesy up close - but all skeletons due is at this price. Each Halloween they climb all over out house to the delight of our neighbors.
on December 7, 2012
This skeleton is very realistic-looking but is fairly 'flimsy' in that the plastic 'bones' are hard to 'push' into the 'sockets' without pressing in the socket area. It is also very light weight but DOES look realistic!
on December 20, 2012
the picture does not show enough. It's made poorly and looks terrible. Right out of the box it broke trying to put it together. Stay clear of these
on September 24, 2012
Am enjoying this product. This year he will be in a coffin/raft floating in the pool during our Halloween party.
He has a great "after life."
on September 29, 2013
I ordered one and liked it so well I am ordering two more to give to friends. Fine quality at a reasonable price. Nowhere does it say it is posable, so that should not be assumed or cause low rating. It's perfect for hanging. It's 5 ft, but rather miniature...but the coloring is great! I love looking out the window and seeing a spotlight on it!

See 1 answered question