Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 21, 2011
I bought this because I really like 2 of these films. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" is about a busy business woman who has a list for everything but can't seem to get any of it finished. She has to get her son the IT item of the season, which has sold out everywhere months ago. She has to prepare for the arrival of her uncle, who practicly raised her. And she has to prepare a Christmas dinner for them and her boyfriends parents. Then in walks a man of mystery. He arrives with the uncle and is invited to stay the night when she learns that he is a chef. Things goes topsy tirvy when he installs the white Christmas lights the neighbors insist with a twist. Help The child keep Santa in his heart. and even help stop a burglary. It's sappy and you sort of know how it will end. But it is fun seeing Henry Winkler, Brooke Burns and the rest of the cast get the Christmas spirit.

"Moonlight & Mistletoe" is about a busy business woman, do you see a theme, who has a connection with Santa Claus. Her dad, after the death of his wife, puts his heart and soul into SantaLand, a small US theme park that celebrates Christmas all year long. His daughter worked there till she went off to college and began her career in the big city. After a Freak accident involving a sleigh, a reindeer/horse and a beautiful woman, the daughter comes home for a couple of days. She starts off angry that she has to be there. Then she is furious that her father is behind on his bills to the tune of $50,000. Then after being taken by sham artist she gets the Christmas spirit as she tries to save SantaLand. Candace Cameron-Bure and Tom Arnold star in this heart warming story.

"The Christmas Choir" is about a busy businessman, same theme different gender, who seems to have lost touch with everything. So much so that he is dumped by his Fiancee in the first 10 minutes and is in a bar listening to a homeless guy singing. He goes to the shelter where the man stays and gets a life lesson about how things can change in the blink of an eye. He starts up a choir with a group of guys from the shelter. They struggle to get gigs and struggle with each other but in the end it shows how one man's faith in mankind can make a difference. This is based on a true story. Jason Gedrick stars as the busy businessman and Rhea Pealman plays Sister Agnes, who runs the shelter.

3 different films with a same theme sort of running thru each. Give them all a chance. It is worth the price.
on December 4, 2011
This is a DVD worth having. I can see myself playing it year after year. All 3 movies have snags in peoples lives; however, they all have happy endings. I had never seen "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" before and was surprisingly happy with the unexpectedness of it. Also, I had never seen "Christmas Choir" before and didn't think it would be very good so I put it aside. Because I wanted to watch something I hadn't seen before I decided to put it in (this is about a week after I watched the 1st 2 movies)and was pleasantly surprised. I recommend watching it. It's a good story line and am glad it was on the DVD.
on December 7, 2011
Love, love, love Christmas movies! The Most Wonderful Time of the year is great wtih Fonzie. The others are good also but you just can't beat the Fonz!
on March 15, 2012
These movies were very entertaning when I watched them. I remember watching them seperately on the Hallmark Channel. I really enjoyed these movies and they all had great actors in them like Candance Cameron Bure whose the sister of Kirk Cameron and Tom Arnold in Moonlight & Mistletoe and Henry Winkler the fonz from Happy Days in The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. And you have Rhea Pearlman who makes you laugh in a different type of role for her along with a supporting cast in The Christmas Choir. I loved them and you will too. Thank you. I would buy from them again.
on March 18, 2012
I purchased this after watching these shows during the Christmas season on TV. The main one I wanted was Most Wonderful Time of the Year with Henry Winkler. A great love story where two people should never even met let alone fall in love. Yet Winkler works his magic to bring his daughter and a stranger he meets on an airplane together. And the Christmas season does the rest, but not without a lot of interesting complications including a fiancee. I thought Winkler did a great job in this film. The Christmas Choir is an added bonus and deals with a guy who tries to help some homeless guys pull their lives together by putting a choir together. But he has a lot to learn too about himself and so grows as much as the choir does. But it is a rocky road getting to Christmas. And Moonlight and Mistletoe will touch your heart for sure. Three great movies for a really cheap price. I find myself looking at them even when it is not Christmas since the stories carry Christmas throughout the year. This really is a great bargan.
on September 18, 2012
These are movies from television that I watch every time they come on. I can now watch them anytime I want. These are great heartwarming and funny (The Most Wonderful Time of the Year) movies. If you love Christmas movies you'll love these. I definitely recommend them.
on February 21, 2016
Most Wonderful Time of the Year is a tradition in our house. Funny, cute and everything you would want in a Christmas movie. Moonlight and Mistletoe is also a favorite of ours but we have not watched the third movie. I couldn't pass up the price to get 2 of our favorite holiday movies in one package. Highly recommend watching these if you have not already seen them!
on June 23, 2016
Again I am giving this Hallmark movie pack one star...why is there no closed captioning????? The picture quality is wonderful but that does me no good if I can't hear the dialogue. I'd rather buy these films individually and get closed captioning (I hope) instead of paying a lower price for something that I cannot enjoy.Holiday Triple Feature: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/ Moonlight & Mistletoe/ The Christmas Choir
on November 14, 2015
I bought this mostly for the Henry Winkler movie The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I just love this little romance Christmas movie. The acting is great and the lead character is easy on the eyes. I always include this movie in one of our Christmas favorites. The other two films are mediocre at best, but still watchable.. For the price for 3 movies this is a good deal and worth it just for the Henry Winkler movie by itself.
on February 6, 2012
These three movies are all very good. They really get you in the Christmas mood. The Christmas Choir is especially good because it is based on a true story. It is very heart warming. They all have very good meanings to them and are very heart warming movies. It is well worth your money and time.