Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Holiday Wonderland 300-Count Clear Christmas Mini Light Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 11, 2012
I ordered 4 sets of these lights for outdoor decoration. One box had been opened taken out of the box before. Just happens to be the set that doesn't work. At first about one 3rd of the lights were blinking on and off every few minutes...now they don't work at all. Contacted the dealer but was told I would have to deal with Amazon instead. I guess I have to pay to return this item just like somebody had done before and they just shipped it out to me.
Not happy!
11 comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
Ordering the 300 light set was supposed to make my life easier; one strand instead of three. Admittedly, I should have checked to make sure everything was in order ( working order that is) but I guess I figured brand new would be synonymous with working. So, I strung the lights, attachning the top to my angel topper, plugged in the lights and the first grouping of lights was out! Rather than take down the 300 lights..., I left the lights on and added an old 100 light set to complete my tree. Very disappointing.
on August 10, 2012
It came with two strands of 150 lights. One strand worked, the other didnt. Other than that, the lights were pretty good and were just what I was looking for.
on December 11, 2012
I have had these lights for less than 2 months and many lights are out already and half of one strand is also out --- right before Christmas. Please be cautious when buying.

Pros: They do look great.
on March 29, 2013
Out of the box several inches of lights on a single strand did not work. Other strands from other boxes failed within weeks.

This is a poorly made product and I might suggest an LED alternative, while expensive, is quite durable.
on September 5, 2012
My husband and I were getting ready for a backyard party. We wanted to decorate the patio with white lights. We looked everywhere and could not find them. Looked on Amazon, found what we needed and ordered the lights. They were reasonably priced and arrived in a speedy fashion. Would buy from this seller again!
on December 18, 2012
We recently purchased this set, and put them on our tree for the first time last Wednesday evening. Today, Tuesday evening, six days after we plugged in the lights for the first time, we plugged in the lights and half of one strand is out. In the description it says "Bulbs remain lit even after one goes out" and this is simply not true. SOME of the lights stay lit, but not all of them. With only a few days until Christmas and most stores out of lights, I'm not sure what we're going to do to remedy this.
on October 17, 2015
I used the lights along with beer-pong balls to make my diy outdoor lights. It looks beautiful and adds so much warmth! I really like how cozy my porch looks like. Check out the pictures! I hope it helps!
review image review image review image
on November 18, 2015
I ordered two of these (for 600 lights total, 140+ feet). The description/pics show 2x150 strands, per order.

I received 1 box of 300 lights (2x150), and then three boxes of 100 lights.

One of the strands of 150, 1/3 were not working, out of the box. I was able to find the offending bulb and replace it, but... annoying.

The three boxes of 100 did not come with the extra/flasher bulbs. I made it work, but it was not as advertised.
on July 15, 2014
Although I was especially disappointed when 1/3 of my string of lights would not illuminate I was shocked at receiving a full replacement expeditiously from the merchant even though I did not contact him. I did not want to go through all the hassles of a return but simply responded to the Amazon e mail, This is a person who knows how important customer service is !