The Real Housewives of New Jersey 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. In the Name of the Father The premiere episode ushers in the drama as the newest housewives, Melissa (Teresa's sister-in-law) and Kathy (Teresa's cousin) prepare for a family christening. Jacqueline's feeling of guilt and frustration boil over when her lunch with Ashley goes sour. A baby's blessed day becomes a nightmare when Teresa and her family arrive at the reception.
2. Drop Dead Gorgas Tricks, treats, and tension rule the day when Halloween plays backdrop to the fallout from Melissa's christening gone bad. Jacqueline attempts to reason with Teresa when the infamous Posche Fashion Show makes its way to the Brownstone. The catwalk becomes the stage for drama when Kathy speaks her mind and gets a dose of Caroline's house rules.
3. Sealed With a Diss Jacqueline is forced to confront the past when her damaged relationship with Ashley opens up old wounds. Caroline's boys finally leave the nest but a surprise roommate and shocking announcement from Lauren set the stage for the drama to come. Teresa takes the first steps toward reconciliation with Melissa and her brother, Joe, while Kathy attempts to convince Caroline that she's not the troublemaker in the group.
4. Gobblefellas It is turkey time in New Jersey and resentment and regret are on the menu. The housewives divide as Teresa hosts a "Friendsgiving" for Jacqueline and Caroline's families and the Gorga's have their own feast with the Wakile's. Spending the holiday apart leaves Melissa and Kathy to wonder how they can bring the family back together.
5. Stick It Melissa's life hits a high note as she lives out her dream of being a mother and pop star. Caroline attempts to take her motherly advice to the air waves while Jacqueline attempts to tune out Ashley's latest ploy to get a car. An unexpected phone call puts Teresa and her brother face to face for the first time since the Christening.
6. Whine and Dine While Caroline serves up advice on her new radio show, the Gorga siblings table their issues in a sit down that opens fresh wounds. Kathy gets in Melissa's corner and Jacqueline mediates when round two of this family face off brings Teresa and Melissa to the Laurita doorstep.
7. Teresa's Got a Gun After Teresa and Melissa attempt to bury the bedazzled hatchet, the Giuduce's, Laurita's, and Manzo's retreat to the Catskills for some guns and group prayer. Back in Jersey, Kathy kicks her cooking up a notch and goes restaurant shopping while Melissa gears up for a holiday dance recital that sets the stage for family reunion, sans Teresa.
8. Holidazed And Confused The holidays in New Jersey are off to a less than peaceful start when tensions brew between Caroline's children and Kathy and Melissa find out if they have what it takes to be more than housewives. Jacqueline's holiday party sets the stage for new friendships between Melissa and the other ladies. Teresa and Joe try to keep the flame alive behind closed doors, while their financial woes play out in public.
9. Twas The Fight Before Christmas Santa Claus is coming to New Jersey but there's no silent night when Melissa's holiday party whips everyone's tinsel into a tizzy. Kathy hopes to play nice with Teresa, but when the naughty Kim G attempts to stir the punch, the Manzo clan circles their sleighs.
10. There Arose Such a Clatter The Manzo's have had it up to their tinsel with Kim G. when Chris Manzo finds himself caught between his family and loyalty to his oldest friend. Teresa and Kathy deck their halls in preparation for their dueling Christmas parties. Melissa and her husband make a decision that leaves Teresa with a blue Christmas.
11. A Very Jersey Christmas Visions of sugarplums dance in the housewives' heads on Christmas morning. Santa brings all the women something nice but it's Caroline who gets something long overdue. Melissa deems herself the luckiest girl in Jersey while Teresa's Christmas ends on a sour note.
12. Auld Lang Syne For An Eye It's a New Year and new beginnings for the housewives. Teresa stirs up trouble with her new cookbook while Melissa lives out her dream from the comfort of her home. Caroline's daughter Lauren pledges to lose weight in the new year while Jacqueline continues to worry about her daughter, Ashley. The annual Brownstone New Year's Eve party sets the stage for backstabbing and bold resolutions as the clock ticks toward midnight.
13. Child's Play No More When Teresa and Melissa get their girls together for a play date it proves that adults don't always play as nice as the kids. Kathy and Rich decide that nature has blessed their daughter, but who's going to nurture her about "what boys want?" Meanwhile, Ashley gets a surprise visit from her father...only to realize both parents have more than a family reunion in mind.
14. Belly Up & Up Jacqueline's relationship with Ashley hangs in the balance when their war of words brings her to a heartbreaking decision. Teresa's financial problems grow when a visit with her lawyer reveals a giant new debt. All of the housewives head to Kathy's house for a food tasting where Caroline gives Kathy more than rave reviews. When Teresa and Melissa threaten to wreck the party, Kathy's surprise guests shake things up.
15. Black as Ink Caroline brims with pride when her sons, Chris and Albie, announce their plans to get rich by selling black water. Jacqueline tries to mask the pain when the grand opening for Lauren's cosmetic business brings her and her daughter Ashley face to face. Kathy hits the hookah with Jacqueline, Caroline and Melissa, meanwhile Teresa cries over spilled ink when her brother finally attends her book signing.
16. Singing in the Pain The ladies trade in their heels for running shoes for a charity race that brings out Teresa's competitive side. Melissa debuts her song to a tough crowd in Hoboken. Teresa throws a birthday party for her daughter Milania, but Gia's surprise gift leaves the housewives speechless.
17. Get to the Punta! The ladies leave Jersey for paradise as they travel to Punta Cana. Teresa gives Caroline and Al a VIP ticket to her sexy fashion show before the entire gang heads out on their private cruise. It's all bikinis, beer and booze until Kathy and Teresa come to blows on the beach.
18. An Inconvenient Truce The streets of Punta Cana are treacherous in heels. While the ladies dodge the dead animals that line the open air market the guys bust balls on the course. Back in Jersey, Ashley makes memories that will last forever... at the tattoo shop. All the housewives come together for the launch of Chris and AlbieŐs BLK water and a performance that puts MelissaŐs singing talents "on display."
19. Portrait of an Italian Family Teresa and Melissa bring the family together for a photo that is sure to be worth a thousand words. Kathy makes a decision that shocks her family as Jacqueline and a surprise visitor attempt to salvage hers. Teresa's cookbook hits stands and the rest of the Housewives are none too pleased with some of the "recipes."
20. Reunion, Pt. 1 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, part one brings Caroline Manzo, Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile to discuss some of the most talked about antics of the season.
21. Reunion, Pt 2 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, part two brings Caroline Manzo, Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile to answer some of viewers most burning questions.
|Starring||Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo|
|Supporting actors||Melissa Gorga, Jacqueline Laurita, Caroline Manzo, Kathy Wakile|
|Executive Producer||Rasheed J. Daniel|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Stupid White People. The Great American Train Wreck. Why of why are there so many of these stupid shows about stupid white people acting like they are still in the 7th grade. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Theodor Black
italians are passionate they love there food and family...this show multiplies it by a million, very entertaining highly recommend ....Published 9 months ago by marina ulcakar
I love this show, have followed since season one..when I first started watching I adored Caroline, now that I've watched for awhile it seems she likes to stir the pot then stands... Read morePublished 9 months ago by B. L. WHITE
Great show I just wish they would stop ousting Theresa. The show was much better when she was popular. Although I would watch it just for Rosie!Published 10 months ago by Bool
The feuding is not indicative of any Italian families I know. Still, I find Teresa to be the most interesting of the characters on this show, and I find Caroline to be the least... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Rozanna
Seasons 1 and 2 are way better than this piece of trash. They introduce Teresa's hothead, chauvinistic prick of a brother and his painfully oblivious and bitchy wife. Read morePublished 16 months ago by rpbrown