Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Outdoor Deals on PlasmaCar

on March 1, 2012
This mattress cover is wonderful. It is well made and has thick padding on the top. I wash it very gently on warm and dry on very low, and so far it has done fine. The padding has stayed where it is supposed to be and has not bunched up. It is so much more comfortable than sleeping on the mattress with just a sheet on top. However, if you are one of those people that like the memory foam you will probably not like this. This mattress pad is just soft and comfortable. It does not suck you in like memory foam. I definitely would buy this again.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2012
UPDATE: 5/14/13: 10 months later, the mattress pad is STILL awesome!

Dog peed on it a few months back (gross) and had it dry cleaned and it came back perfect. Still has all its cushion, still way comfortable and I still love it. Only downside is we are moving and putting our queen bed in the guest room and buying a king bed. Hopefully I will buy a bed so comfortable that I don't need this mattress pad, but at least if I do, I know EXACTLY what to get.

Original review:

I never really leave amazon reviews unless the product is absolutely terrible, but this mattress pad is SO awesome,I just had to share. We purchased our mattress right after I gave birth and was advised not to get a pillow-top by everyone with an opinion (because we were planning on co-sleeping). Well, once the first year of co-sleeping and nursing were over, we were left with a hard, awful bed. It served it's purpose but four years later, I was sick of it and set out to find the perfect mattress pad. I searched for months in stores and on Amazon and nothing really compelled me to buy. The foam ones go flat after a few months and they adsorb body odors. The down ones are way to hot and make my husband sweat. Then, I stumbled on to this one. There is a reason it currently has no bad reviews (as of 7/14/12). Because this mattress pad is AWESOME. I've had it for a month now and am still so excited every time I go to bed because I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud. I wake up with no side or back pain, neither does my husband. I fall asleep faster and with no tossing and turning. The picture is more than accurate and the sides are really sturdy. I have yet to wash it but I think I'm going to be safe and take it to be dry cleaned.

This is seriously the best $55 I have ever spent. Stop searching and just buy this if you want a soft, plush, good quality mattress pad.

I'll report back after a year with an update.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 7, 2014
The Cuddlebed is indeed very comfy. It is soft and fluffy for sure. The cotton TOP is a nice, durable, high thread count fabric. It adds comfort and breathability to foam mattresses which was my main intent. Even the sides are a high-quality, very stretchy and durable material. In short, I have no problems with the preceding...

However, this product is SERIOUSLY FLAWED. The bottom of this mattress cover might as well be made out of toilet paper. It is that super cheap polyester "paper" is about the best I can describe. In less than a year, it began to pill and just disintegrate. Where my shoulders rest, the paper just tore and all the polyester fluff came out. It is just a huge clean-up job at this point. See my customer pictures.

I would give this thing 5 stars if they would have thought to make the bottom out of actual cotton fabric or other more durable material. To use such a cheap material that fell apart is just a disgrace at this premium price point.
review image review image
on March 6, 2012
I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and had been sleeping on a terrible mattress. The springs were practically worn through, needless to say I was having a rough time sleeping. Aside from being teased about the name "cuddlebed" this mattress topper is awesome. I like the fact that it is fitted so it stays in place. Great buy!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
The item is described as having a "2 1/2" loft." I did not find that to be the case at all. The edges seemed to be a bit thicker, but the main body of the topper definitely was not 2 1/2" thick. I think that for people who only need a little bit of softness to help a slightly hard mattress this topper may work. However, if, like me, you have a very hard mattress and are looking for a top layer of softness that is thick enough to not completely compress, this is probably not the right topper. It did have the best bed skirt I have ever seen on any topper or mattress pad.
Before you purchase this item be certain to read the return policy for RokBuy. Unfortunately, I did not. Overall, this is the worst Amazon experience I have ever had. I purchased this item for $83.66. It cost me $12.28 to send it back to RokBuy. Then, I had to contact Amazon to get a refund at which point the company contacted me requesting proof that the item had been received by them! Since I had the tracking information, including the date/time/person receiving the return, they sent me another email stating that they would send me a refund in the amount of $66.93! They said they were charging me a restocking fee of $16.73!!! That's more than 20% of the cost of the item. Bottom line: it cost me $29.01 to return an item that cost $83.66!!! Worst customer service ever.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2012
I bought this for a mattress my grandparents gave me after they bought a new one. While the mattress was in great shape, it was too firm for me. This mattress topper is fantastic. It added just the right amount of softness I needed, without me having to "air out" a memory foam topper that might have needed a day or two to fully expand and get rid of the chemical smell. I am very very happy with my purchase.
on April 30, 2013
Amazon stipulates item "Machine Washable and Dryable".
One wash in low-med temp water, and 30 minutes in a medium dryer and this item shrunk several inches in both width and length to the point it is no longer usable on our Queen bed.
Major bummer.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2012
This is a fabulous addition to any bed!! I cant wait to go to sleep every night! It is extremely plush and soft. It comes in in a great package and I got the item in 3 days!!
Highly Recommended!!!
on February 11, 2013
The Amazon website indicates that that this is machine washable, however, the tag states Dry Clean Only. I need a product that I can machine wash. I will be returning it.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
The main reason I chose this particular model was it stated machine washable and dryable. We received the cover today and right on the tag it says DRY CLEAN ONLY DO NOT WASH IN MACHINE. Not cool!