5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
I wasn't sure if I should buy this but the price was right. I was pleasantly surprised. I bought the heather gray in size medium. I normally wear small/medium. The medium just fit. I would get a size larger if you're planning on wearing it over something with sleeves. The photo is pretty accurate, it's very thin which is what I was looking for. I plan on buying another.
Published 20 months ago by PMoore

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning this cheaply made crap
Lightweight is one thing, but flimsy is another. A hole opened up immediately upon first wearing. It's being returned for a refund.
Published 19 months ago by Leslie Kaminoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Drape Pockets Light Weight Flyaway Cardigan Shawl (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Weight for Summer or Fall, June 19, 2013
I purchased a large as I know this runs small. If you wear a medium buy a large. It washed up nicely and is very comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer cardigan, July 1, 2013
I bought a size L and am typically between a M or L but I wanted to wear it over things. It hugs my arms but isn't tight so I could wear a t-shirt with tighter arms but will probably stick to tanks with this. It is really lightweight and perfect to throw on on summer nights when the bugs come out or when you walk into a restaurant where they are blasting the A/C. I just wish it came in white too - I am definitely going to order a couple other colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning this cheaply made crap, July 2, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit was bad, August 7, 2013
Very un -flattering fit. Too tight in the arms. I was looking for a slimming cardigan and this wasn't it.

1.0 out of 5 stars gets holes easily after wash, May 16, 2014
I live in a warm climate so these light flyaway cardigans are easy to wear. They fit perfectly, but the reason why I hate it is because after 1 wash they get holes in them. I bought a white and a grey one and both have many holes on the arms now after one or two wash (holes are around the wrist area). It's cheap so you get what you pay for. Going to throw mine away already. Save your money and buy something of better quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad for price, April 7, 2014
most of these lightweight cardigans are very stretchy so I thought the large size would be fine as they didn't have an XL. Unfortunately that was not the case. I had to give it to a friend who wears a medium sized shirt. the material is VERY thin, so it is nice if you want coverage but not warmth. my friend says it is very comfortable and she is happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, July 17, 2013
Should have paid more attention to reviews
Very flimsy and see through...color is very pale compared to ad
Not very well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect lightweight cover up, July 22, 2013
I work in a professional setting and have tattoos, so, with it being summer I needed something that would cover my tattoos and not be super warm. This cardigan/ shawl does the trick! The fit is exactly as dimensions given on the size chart, the colour is charcoal, there were just a couple loose threads (but nothing some scissors can't fix). Because the product is kind of sheer and the fabric is so light weight, I don't expect this to survive as long as other heaver fabric cover ups I have, but I guess I will find out.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are among my very favorite pieces of clothing., September 18, 2014
I had previously bought two of these in other colors (black and white) and liked them so much that I ordered one more. I'd have ordered more than just this one but unfortunately all of the other colors I could have used were already out of stock. I love this one, though -- it goes very well with all the khakis and browns that I so frequently wear, and whenever I wear it I get compliments on it. And I'm hoping that Amazon restocks this style in the colors that are gone so I can order some more. All three that I've gotten so far are comfortable and perfect for wear in the too-cool halls and public rooms in the Independent Living Senior Community where I live.

Washing them all is a bit of a problem. I'm very lazy, and don't normally buy "hand-wash only" items. But they don't need washing often. Most things I might drop on it just brush off. If they get wrinkled I hang them on a padded hanger over the bathtub and turn on the hot shower until it steams, then turn it off and let the sweater dry. And washing when they need it isn't really that difficult. I just swish them through warm water with a bit of detergent, then swish them again through cold water twice and hang them up over the bathtub.

Would I recommend them to friends? I already have, and will continue to do so for as along as Amazon has them!