Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hollywood Heights Volume 2
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on July 5, 2015
I really like this show... It's really cheesy, which makes it even more entertaining! I don't like some of the cast they chose... like the girls who play "Chloe" and "Lauren". They are completely wrong for the characters they play. Lauren isn't pretty enough and Chloe is just plain annoying! The acting verges on being incredibly awful, but just good enough that it doesn't ruin the show. But other than that, this is a great series and definitely one worth watching!! Give it a try, I think you'll love it!!
on April 27, 2016
I found it easy to get caught up in the drama of the lives of the characters Made me want to keep going to see what would happen. Not quite finished yet, but I am finding it entertaining and something I can actually watch with my kids in the GP age range. I wouldn't watch it with younger children, there is too much distrust and deceit going on for them to be exposed to . The one disappointment that I do you have about this series is there isn't more music or original music They keep playing the same songs over and over I'm waiting… Hopefully we can hear a few more because I think the characters actually have great voices .
on April 26, 2016
LOVE THIS SHOW 80 EPISODES OF
LOVE LIES CHEATING PARTYING SEX DRAMA LOVE TRIANGLE SECRETS HIGH SCHOOL BULLY AWESOME BFF PUPPY LOVE MYSTERIOUS TEXTS GOLD DIGGER EX GF HEART BROKEN SKETCHY GOSSIP RECORDER HOSPITAL VISIT HIGH SCHOOL GIRL W/ A DREAM TO SING AN A ENDING THAT IS PERFECT NO NEED FOR A 2ND SEASON IT WOULD JUST RUIN THE SHOW AN HOW IT ENDS

PS TRY TO FIND FOR FREE TO DOWNLOAD 4 ON THE GO PLEASE HELP ME codylover111205
yahoo THANKS
on July 13, 2012
This show is so addictive! At first i didn't want to see it cause i thought it was going to be boring and stupid. But it was neither and i am so very pleased with this novella type show. I didn't think nike @ nike was ever gonna be the one to bring such amazing summer show for me but it did and I'm going to continue to watch 'til it ends. I give it two thumbs up. Go Loren and Eddie!!!
on March 22, 2013
I have great Internet service everything was running great but all these series that I purchased. Terrible service, as far as connection. The show itself is amazing. Wish they would continue it.
on February 20, 2015
Best show ever they need a second season
on March 15, 2016