4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Decent Pants
First of all, heres some stats about my body type so hopefully it will help some women with judging whether or not these pants would work for them:
5'4, 160lbs, most of my weight carried in hips and thighs, so I bought a large to make sure it would be a comfortable fit for my back end. On that note, here's what I think.
Just got mine in today and really like...
Published 22 months ago by N. Carson

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for the first wear.... Until you wash
I liked the shape and length of these yoga pants when they arrived. Then I washed them per the instructions. They lost some shape, shape retention, and coloring. After three washes they were almost see through and lost all elasticity so they don't stay on. I do not recommend these pants.
Published 13 months ago by Dahliavile

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Decent Pants, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Slimming Foldover Bootleg Flare Yoga Pants (Apparel)
Just got mine in today and really like these pants. Very soft and comfortable. Only a few things that I wasnt too happy about but definitely not a major problem: 1) once you fold them over properly, they are Very very very low rise. So much so I have to be careful when getting out of a sitting position or bending down. 2) Also, very long pants, like I can cover my feet with them if I wanted to... Not a big issue though because I wont be wearing these outside.
Even with these few quirks, I still love these pants and will use them a lot around the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them..., January 19, 2013
Bought these for a comfortable pant for a race next weekend...but oh my are these see-through. I bought the white ones for the Color Run and after putting them on I think I will buy a THICKER material to wear underneath to hide any unmentionables...ahem...They fit WONDERFUL minus being a little too long (I'm 5'3) but the large size (weight 175) is perfect and they really do make you look more slimming. I just wish the material was thicker, but hey for the price great pair of pants and can't wait to wear them to even just lounge around the house and do yoga.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for the first wear.... Until you wash, November 23, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars kind of small thin and cheesy, December 26, 2013
These are very thin, cut quite small and overall of fairly poor quality. they were cheap, and I guess you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce but order a size up, February 15, 2013
I like these pants. They are a soft material, and they are thick enough that every line and bulge doesn't show through. But definitely order a size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, February 27, 2013
the fabric is thinner than expected but it's very comfy and indeed slimming. I would recommend this to my friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars This product runs very small, October 2, 2013
This product was too small even though I ordered a large. The fabric was not great either. Flimsy. Not at all what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit...well...one pair anyway, July 8, 2014
After reading the reviews I was skeptical because it seemed they were either too long, too tight, too thin etc...I ordered two pair and the black ones fit perfectly, they're not too long at all; in fact, I wear them with flip flops and they don't drag the ground and they're actually thicker than another brand I have as these are more cotton than the others. The olive color I ordered were too tight even though they were labeled the same size as the black ones. I'm sending them back to try again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs so small :(, June 14, 2013
A. Whitbeck (Buffalo, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I normally wear med, but I ordered a large to ensure they would be comfy. Omg. Can't even get them on. Idk who these are made for. They are WAY too small. Sad. Looks like nice material.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, May 30, 2013
BEST PANTS EVER
Makes your butt look great and isnt transparent. Very fitting and slimming. Would recommend if you want an alternative to other brand names.

Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Slimming Foldover Bootleg Flare Yoga Pants