Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2012
I was looking for some lightweight leggings to wear in the colder weather, either under skirts or pants. After reading the reviews of a number of different ones, I decided to give these a try. I just got them in the mail and they have met all of my hopes. They fit well (with plenty of stretching room), are soft, not thin or transparent at all, and affordable enough to get several pair. They are not tights.
I am very pleased with them.
on February 14, 2013
If you are taller than 5 ft 8 inches, I would not buy these if you are expecting them to be long. I'm 6 ft and they were barely capri length. Also, they have a super strange rubbery smell.
on July 15, 2012
These leggings are excellent, especially for the price! I've tried several leggings at a much higher price and have not liked them as well as these.

The fabric is on the thin side, so they are great for summer and the cotton keeps them soft and comfortable - more comfortable than any leggings I've had without cotton.

They are a nice fit and the leg is nice and long - some leggings I've had are too short to be long and too long to be Capri. These have nice length to the leg and a perfect rise, not too short and not too high.

If you want a snug "spandex" fit, then order them in your size. If you want them to be a bit looser, then order them a size larger than you wear.

I'm very impressed with these for the price and would highly recommend them.
on January 31, 2013
They are a good length but you can see right through them. I can't wear them unless I have something very long over them.
on January 13, 2013
These are soft and thin. These would be nice under a long shirt, skirt, or dress. I'm sure I could also wear these under jeans/pants as an extra layer in the winter. When I tried them on I didn't notice that they were see through. I don't think that they are. I will update my review if they are. These are a basic legging and they washed up nice. I only put them in the dryer for about five minutes and then laid them out to dry the rest of the way.

**Update** I finally wore these and when I held them up to the light I stretched the fabric and I could see through them. It's winter right now, so I've been wearing Cuddl duds underneath. In the summer, I will probably still wear my Cuddl duds or double these up if I wear them solo, if I wear them under a skirt, I won't do that because my butt will be covered. However, these are super comfy and by far one of my favorite pairs of leggings.
on December 5, 2012
I got the large, because I want to be comfortable all day long. The leggings are living up to my standards. I am very happy about this purchase.
on January 4, 2013
Good quality and fit. i am 5' 5" . I have long legs and wear a size 6 pants. Medium fits wonderfully.
on February 2, 2012
These leggings are lovable. great quality fabric. so soft and comfy. All the colors are a must-have! For everyday use and any occasion as a layer under tunics and long shirts!
on August 13, 2015
Well...I think I'm so used to things fitting on the small size that I went and got a 1X...BIG mistake. They were too large on me, the legs were fine but the waist was a bit big. I'm 5'8/165 lbs so yes, I needed smaller. Even though they were loose, they were so thin I felt very very exposed. I could feel the cold air in the house right through these. It was like walking around naked. I like the color, the chocolate brown, very nice. They are like a mix of legging/tight. The type of legging I'd wear under a dress, skirt or just to exercise in the house or jammies. So, for the price they are nice depending on what you need them for, but I wouldnt wear them out in public uncovered unless you want your panties and skin to show through. Good buy though for tights..just get the right size.lol I gave mine to my sister who is 5'9/200lbs and they fit her great. The length was nice and long and we are pretty tall. (pic is just sitting, my skin is visible)
review image
on October 12, 2013
I bought this leggings, but I think it is more a pantyhose (cheap one) than leggings. You can see through it. It is similar to those material which Halloween costumes are made, but a cheap version of them. To make it worse, it came with a hole on the stitch line. they missed a spot on it. Also it does not stretch well, and it is not comfortable. I called Amazon customer service and they said they will return my payment and I can go ahead and through it in the garbage. It cannot be even worn around the house, it seems you are wearing a defective pantyhose around. Don't buy it. Don't waste your time and money with this junk. There are better products out there for the same price.

See 1 answered question