5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
Published 17 months ago by Natalie

3.0 out of 5 stars Would like this if it didnt sit so high on my waist
The material on these are nice, i love the stretchiness and they are soft. I like the look of the behind on them, which is great. BUT im 5'4" and they sit too high on my waist.. almost at belly button level, which cuts into my stomach and love handles. Im gonna return them.
Published 20 months ago by Jennifer Hardie

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, July 8, 2013
Okay so I'm a very curvy girl and I'm weary of buying clothes online because things fit me weird. But I bought these and they fit great! They go up kind of high which is good for me. It kinda sucks me in which is a plus, if you're looking for jean material look elsewhere because these are pretty much leggings that are disguised as jeans. I love them and am very happy with my purchase! Oh and I'm a 13 and I got the large and it fits great. When you get them they look very tiny but trust me they will fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 12, 2013
This pair of pants is the best I've ever encountered. I've always hated buying pants; I'm 5'6 with long legs, and fairly wide hips. But, I decided to give these a shot. They arrived yesterday, and by the look of them I thought I would never fit into them. I was horribly wrong, and I'm now sitting here in the comfiest, cutest and most flattering pants I've ever encountered. To add, I'm about 110 lbs and picked a size small and it fit perfectly. The seems on mine are perfect and in great condition, surprisingly well sown. I highly recommend these :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So great!, November 9, 2013
I was a little worried about ordering these from the mixed reviews. Some say they're too big or too small or they come up high on the waist. Some say they fit perfectly. I bought a different pair of similar pants from a different company and when I tried them on, it was like sliding into paper pants. They were scratchy, uncomfortable, thin and would bunch up everywhere. I just opened these today and I must say, I'm extremely happy. They are comfortable, stretchy, and hug all the right curves. I'm 5'4 and 125lbs and these have been a pleasure to wear. I usually have such a horrible time finding pants that I like on me but these are great. I'm actually considering buying more pairs in different colors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Would like this if it didnt sit so high on my waist, April 17, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, May 13, 2013
These pants are ok. If you are petite like me they are long. Sewing job is kind of cheap. Mine already has a hole on the inside seam of the leg where the stitching just couldn't hold up. I have only worn it twice and am only 91 lbs....so I don't think I stretched them out. Poor quality but they look good while they last.

1.0 out of 5 stars Got 2 pairs from 2 different brands, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Misses French Terry Skinny Stretch Leggings (Apparel)
I had previously gotten a pair in a M that were just a little too tight; ok for going out, but not appropriate for work. So I ordered 2 more pairs, one in khaki, one in grey, this time in a size L. I got sent a totally different brand from the first time! These ones look super cheap and had weird threads stuck in the seams. The khaki had red threads stuck throughout. I'm confused how I could order the same thing twice and end up with 2 different brands- thats probably why some people love them and some people hate them. Not worth spending even $20 on the luck of the draw. Btw, they didn't even include a packing slip, let alone return information.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome., September 12, 2013
Normally, I'm not a fan on the skinny leg, but for these I make an exception. They look good and fit amazingly. If they hold up well I'll be back ordering a couple more pairs. They are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned. My only complaint is that the waist is a bit high.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, July 27, 2013
I am 5'3, 105 lbs and the size small is way too loose and high on the waist, they did fit everywhere else tho...so I'll just modify, not really worth returning for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable and sexy, October 1, 2014
I was grateful for other people's input on sizing, so here's mine: I'm 5'3", 130lbs, I'm a quintessential Size 4 in the US. I ordered a size Medium for these jeggings and it was perfect. Tight in the legs and comfy in the tummy - which is ideal for me. And the fabric is really soft. I got the Red and it's a nice true brick red, not a bright red.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, September 22, 2013
Wendy Lowe (Tampa, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
The colour is not like the picture and it's not cotton as stated. It is also very poor quality and the seam was coming apart before I tried it