Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 12, 2013
This pair of pants is the best I've ever encountered. I've always hated buying pants; I'm 5'6 with long legs, and fairly wide hips. But, I decided to give these a shot. They arrived yesterday, and by the look of them I thought I would never fit into them. I was horribly wrong, and I'm now sitting here in the comfiest, cutest and most flattering pants I've ever encountered. To add, I'm about 110 lbs and picked a size small and it fit perfectly. The seems on mine are perfect and in great condition, surprisingly well sown. I highly recommend these :)
on July 8, 2013
Okay so I'm a very curvy girl and I'm weary of buying clothes online because things fit me weird. But I bought these and they fit great! They go up kind of high which is good for me. It kinda sucks me in which is a plus, if you're looking for jean material look elsewhere because these are pretty much leggings that are disguised as jeans. I love them and am very happy with my purchase! Oh and I'm a 13 and I got the large and it fits great. When you get them they look very tiny but trust me they will fit.
on November 9, 2013
I was a little worried about ordering these from the mixed reviews. Some say they're too big or too small or they come up high on the waist. Some say they fit perfectly. I bought a different pair of similar pants from a different company and when I tried them on, it was like sliding into paper pants. They were scratchy, uncomfortable, thin and would bunch up everywhere. I just opened these today and I must say, I'm extremely happy. They are comfortable, stretchy, and hug all the right curves. I'm 5'4 and 125lbs and these have been a pleasure to wear. I usually have such a horrible time finding pants that I like on me but these are great. I'm actually considering buying more pairs in different colors!
44 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2015
I love them so much! My school uniform requires khakis as apart of dress code, but until now I've only had belle bottom khakis. These are so great! The color is exactly what I wanted. The size is perfect! They actually fit better than what I expected! They do rise a little higher than what I thought they would, but that's no problem for me. They're absolutely fabulous, & I can't wait to show them off! Thank you so much!
review image
on April 17, 2013
The material on these are nice, i love the stretchiness and they are soft. I like the look of the behind on them, which is great. BUT im 5'4" and they sit too high on my waist.. almost at belly button level, which cuts into my stomach and love handles. Im gonna return them.
on February 23, 2016
I ordered kelly green as I wanted these for St. Patrick's Day. Instead I received Jade. They are comfortable and nice, however it is not the color that I ordered so I am disappointed with receiving a product in which I did not purchase.
review image
on January 13, 2016
Overall, these are comfortable, but the black fades very quickly. AlSO, THE FIRST PAIR I BOUGHT, THE SEEM IN THE BUTT AREA STARTED TO SPLIT WITHIN THE FIRST FEW WEARS. Furthermore, I have ordered these pants TWICE and each time I received a different brand (according to the tag inside the pants) and they were both a different material. Honestly, they were literally two DIFFERENT items and yet all I did was re-order them from my order history. I'm uncertain whether I should try buying these again just to see if they'll be the same or not. I'm pretty upset that the second pair I received was SO different than the first.
on September 12, 2013
Normally, I'm not a fan on the skinny leg, but for these I make an exception. They look good and fit amazingly. If they hold up well I'll be back ordering a couple more pairs. They are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned. My only complaint is that the waist is a bit high.
on March 29, 2014
I had read reviews and many of them suggested to order a size up, so that's what I did. What do you know, I have to wear a belt with them or they slide down very very quickly, but like I said MY FAULT. I guess a lot of people on here are under the impression they are smaller then they think. Other then that they fit great and look nice, just have to wear a belt. Order your size as this company DOES get the sizes right. The pants are SUPER COMFORTABLE and great to wear all day, to work or casual. I will be ordering more in different colors. The seam under the zipper came undone after about a month, but easy enough to sew as I caught it right away.
on November 6, 2014
Definitely Not French terry as I know it. I bought in three different colors. The royal blue was closest to French terry but that's not what I was looking for anyway. THe navy, chocolate brown and royal are three totally different fabrics. The Navy is "like" a cotton polyester with lycra. So is the chocolate but a heavier fabric and the royal was more cottony and soft. Anyway, the Navy is very slendering. I'm a full size 8 and I bought an extra large in each. 5'6" and 130 lbs. fuller on the bottom. They all fit. I do hope the brown and royal shrink a bit. I say "fit as expected" after studying the reviews on about 50 different pairs of pants and deducting that I would be an extra large in this brand and style. Hope this helps you find the right size.