5.0 out of 5 stars just as it says
This item is perfect, its light, comfortable, no weird shelf bra inside just a good everyday cami with a "t-shirt" feel to it. I got a medium and I'm about 130 lbs, 34DD (if that helps).
Published 16 months ago by hereswhatithink

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful!
Published 19 months ago by A. Trickel

5.0 out of 5 stars just as it says, May 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful!, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Semi-Crop Cami Tank Top (Apparel)
The tank top in that picture is NOT AT ALL what I received. Right out of the package the tank looks like it might fit my 10 year old niece, not someone who is an 8/10 like the size chart lists for a medium. Mind you, I am actually a 6/8 but I know camis usually run a little snug, so I bought a size up and it was horrid. I tried it on and you can see right through it. It barely comes down to the top of my jeans and I'm pretty petite.

I bought this tank to go under a cardigan for work but even in the bust area you can see right thru to my bra! This tank is absolute garbage and a waste of money =(

4.0 out of 5 stars A little thin, January 18, 2013
R. E. Ringdahl (Stillwater, OK USA) - See all my reviews
I love the colors I got. That being said, this top is thinner than I was expecting. It fits well and works as a layer piece, but cannot be worn alone or under an open-front shirt, not nearly enough coverage. However, it works well under sweaters or a lacy top. I also like them under button-up shirts. I may get some of the longer ones to layer under the regular length tops I bought.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin short cami, April 20, 2013
renee evans (APOPKA, FL, US) - See all my reviews
The cami arrived quickly, to bad the discription was misleading. It measures 15 inches from under arm to hem, not 18 inches. It is super small and thin. Sending it back asap!

1.0 out of 5 stars Kid sizes, March 5, 2014
Not just too small but child sized. No point in returning as shipping cost would just about equal it's value so will donate to charity. Very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt quite fit., September 30, 2013
The tank top that I ordered was what I expected. It is just a little bit to short. I am mostly pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camisole for the price, July 6, 2013
Jendoo (York, SC USA) - See all my reviews
I have plenty of " pricey" camisole from Ann Taylor, Limited, Talbots, etc., and this camisole looks just as good or better than any that I have in my closet. Thanks to the reviews mentioning the smaller fit, I ordered the large and it fit just fine, even though I usually wear a medium (size 4 to 6). I love the black...not as crazy about the cinnamon color as it's more orange than brown, which is what I needed more of to match something. However, I'll keep it and am sure to find something to wear it with later. I usually wear camisoles under a sheer top, and these are perfect for that. I'm sure to get more colors soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit! Comfortable cotton, March 28, 2014
I like these tops a lot. It's nice to have some the don't have that awful shelf inside, so I can wear a bra under it. The colors aren't exactly how they look on line. I like the deep red, charcoal gray, Emerald and Rusty orange. the length is good. Not too long like most of these tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly sized, September 12, 2013
Beautiful quality and very soft. I like these tanks better than those I have bought in the past at local 'big name' stores! Amazon is the only way to go!! The colors are vibrant! Getting more..in every color!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, Good color., September 11, 2013
I had it mailed to my daughter at MSU. She said it is the correct green for her school., We had no complaints.

Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Semi-Crop Cami Tank Top