Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hollywood Star Fashion Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck Tee Tank Top Shirt
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 17, 2013
I'm 5'6", 115 lbs, and I ordered a small. I have long arms, these sleeves reached my wrists but if the shrink even a little during wash, they'll be too short. Also even though I'm slender, the shirt is stretched too tight around my middle (unflattering). I ordered a similar shirt off amazon with the brand "Bella", also in small, and it fits great; it has longer sleeves, longer torso, and a slightly looser fit.

I'm returning this one.
on September 28, 2013
This is a great basic long sleeved shirt to wear, and in a nice variety of colors! I had been looking for cotton-spandex mix shirt like this for a while as I like the way the fabric retains its shape over time. I purchased both Medium and Small and find that both fit quite nicely and run true to size. The fabric is a bit thin, and therefore appears a bit sheer.

I did however wish that there were pictures available in each shade of the shirt. The small color thumbnails are decently accurate, but I think it would be make potential buyers feel more comfortable purchasing an item which had a better visual reference.
on March 3, 2015
I ordered MEDIUM, and the shirt fits almost skin tight, like I wanted.

My bust is 35", waist is 26-27". I normally wear a SMALL, but the MEDIUM fits like a small. I am 5'5", and the v-neck does not reveal any bra or too much cleavage. The shirt is long enough to tuck into a skirt or pants, and "bunches" nicely if I choose to leave it untucked.

I ordered the white, and it is opaque enough to not see through, but obviously you'll want to wear a white or nude bra with any white top. I'm impressed with the overall quality of this shirt, and very satisfied with my purchase.
on October 24, 2013
If you are into having shirts look like they are painted on your body then this is the shirt for you! I am 5'10 36 bust 29 waist and 35 hips and I ordered a large and it is skin tight. The shirt was nice material but it seems to be Junior sizing not adult. The shirt would make a great bottom layer but I want it as an exterior shirt, form fitted but comfortable. Just know it runs small.
on February 2, 2012
The top is lovely. So soft and comfy. Long enough to cover under waist and the sleeves are fully long. the quality of fabric does not change after wash.
on March 27, 2013
The package arrived on the second business day after I placed the order. I like this top for its soft stretchy fabric, nice color ( I ordered charcoal) and the fact that it was true to size until the 1st wash when it shrank a little and the sleeves became shorter. The second top I ordered has not arrived yet and it has been four business days.
on October 24, 2015
They fit perfectly and the material is great! Just the kind of shirts I was looking for :) and I got them super quick!!! I DEFINITLY have to get more colors!!! I'm 5'3" and the medium fit perfectly!! I love how long the sleeves are too!!
review image
on January 2, 2014
I guess its sorta my fault, but I picked "dark coral" and thought I was getting the purplish shirt shown in the picture. Instead, it is an orange-pink color...which I guess IS what "dark coral" should look like. I just checked the product selections to see if I was the one in the wrong, and they do show a block illustrating what dark coral is. However, I really feel that was not there when I put it in my cart (granted, that was actually a few months ago! Lol)

I can't fault the shirt or the seller for the mix up, but just be warned that the picture shown isn't the color at all. I do think they should update the picture with colors that are buyable, since that pretty purple isn't even available for purchase.

Anyway, that aside the shirt fit well and looked cute on me. I ordered a small, and it was true to size for me. If anything, it may have been a bit looser than expected. For comparison, I am 5'8"-ish, bust 36, waist 28, hips 38 and I usually wear a small. Although it seems of decent quality, I will say it is a very thin material. With the wrong colored bra, this shirt is a wardrobe mishap waiting to happen! So make sure you check to see if your bra is showing in the proper lighting to avoid that problem.
on October 9, 2013
Pretty top and comfy. Kinda snug, but nothing horrible. I would get a size or two bigger than you usually do. I like it though. The color is gorgeous!
on February 27, 2014
I bought this shirt with low expectations, but I was planning to put it under a jacket, so I figured it was worth the risk.. How nice to have something inexpensive far surpass expectations!. I love this shirt. The fabric is softs with a bit of cling. It is thick enough not to see through and fits beautifully so I could wear it alone. I am a S or M usually, but my bust is 36C, so I ordered a L. It fits exactly right - with just enough room for shrinkage if I dry it in the dryer. For a change, the picture is what it actually looks like. It does come down below the hips, so if this doesn't suit you, be aware of it. I love it though. Ordered it in two more colors and wish they had the color in the photo available. Only negative.,.....