Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 22, 2013
These shirts are my favorite go-to tops. I am collecting all my favorite colors, plus several basic white and black. They are simple yet elegant tops for jeans, skirts, patterned pants, shorts, whatever! Depending on what you pair them with, they can dress up or down easily. You could wear them with jeans and sneakers on Saturday, with a mini skirt, heels, and flashy accessories Saturday night, lounge pants and flip flops on Sunday, and tailored trousers and a blazer on Monday. They are an excellent, reliable basic building block foundation for all kinds of outfits.

They do run a tad small - I'm a Petite build, 34-C, 28" waist, and Large fits me best. But they do come in larger sizes, just on a separate page.

Some reviews say they're too thin, even semi-sheer; I have not found that problem, even with the white tees. I always wear flesh-toned bras, so maybe that's why. Plus there's always layering!

I admit these tees *are* a tad overpriced. In the past have purchased the exact same shirts, for half the price, from popular juniors' retailers like Wet Seal and Forever 21. (The label says "Ambiance Apparel".) However, with Amazon Prime, I feel like the wide color choice and shipping (2 days instead of 8, and free) mostly makes up for the price difference. If these were $8, it would be ideal.

But I want to stress how reliable I find these shirts to be, plus cute, flirty, and flattering! I used to prefer the basic T-shirts from Ann Taylor LOFT, but I've found these to fit me much better. Now whenever I make an Amazon Purchase, I get another shirt as well! I absolutely depend on them. The v-neck tees (Short Sleeve V-neck Tee Tank Top Shirt Cotton are also simple and cute!
33 comments29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2014
I'm 5'4'', 100lbs, 32B, typically a size XS but the Small fits perfectly. The quality seems excellent for the price. I haven't noticed any pilling after one washing and the stiching is good. The material is a little thinner than I prefer so I do wear a camisole underneath but could get away without one as well. Overall, good quality for the price
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2014
This item kept popping up as a recommendation and I took a chance on it, but unfortunately it wasn't a good buy. The color is nice, the material is great, but the fit is not good.

It is very long, pretty loose and the sides are sewn straight, which is okay, but the shoulder is not quite right. The fabric bunches up oddly at the shoulders and if I lift my arms it creates a spiked up, odd shape, that looks sort of like a small shoulder pad... It is hard to describe, I will add a photo if possible. I don't have unusually narrow or wide shoulders, pretty normal, and T-shirts usually fit me just fine off the rack. This one is not wearable as is.

I see that another reviewer said she "will stretch the shoulders out with her hands to adjust it." I don't know if that's a viable option for someone, but for me this is a return, because it's not worth the effort. Too bad, the color and fabric are great.
review image review image
on August 11, 2015
I purchased 7 of these t-shirts to wear with skirts and jeans and I am very happy with my purchase. I am a size 2, 33B, 115lbs, and ordered a size medium which fits perfectly and comfortably without being too form fitting. The scoop is just deep enough to be attractive but not show cleavage. The quality, stitching, and colors of the shirts are excellent. When fully stretched the material is slightly translucent. The gage of the material is such that is it appropriate to wear with a cardigan sweater for work. I would not hesitate to re-purchase. It is important to note that the shirts, while all packaged well, arrived at various times, with one arriving at 3 weeks after purchase.
review image
22 comments15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2013
Originally ordered this top in a medium because this is the size I usually wear in t-shirts. It was way too small so I re-ordered in a large. The shirt is still very snug but at least wearable now. I would recommend ordering two sizes up.
on March 27, 2014
Wow, this was sooo small! I typically order XS from stores like Victoria's Secret, and department store clothing is typically way too big for me. Yet a medium in this shirt nearly suffocated me. Plus the neckline is super low. Granted, I'm a mere 5'2", but I didn't expect my boobs to be hanging out of the neckline.
on May 22, 2014
Can't wait to buy more. I have worn and washed this tee about 5 times, wear it at least onbce a week. It has shown no signs of wear and still looks brand new. Can't wait to buy more in different colors!
on May 25, 2013
This shirt runs very small. I am an adult women that wears a size 12 and ordered a size large. It just made it on me and I have not washed it yet. I would have expected better quality for a ten dollar t-shirt. It may be more suitable for juniors.
on November 23, 2014
I was confused by the varying reviews I read ("too low," "not enough scoop," etc. After ordering 3 colors (teal, hot pink, lavender), I understand better. Both the brand and country of origin was different for the teal colored shirt. The fit/style was also different. The teal shirt had a more modest scoop and a fit that I preferred (still snug, but less so that the others, and better fitted around the shoulders for me). The hot pink and lavender shirt were both low scooped and widely scooped so that bra straps on either side were barely (and sometimes not) covered. I returned the hot pink and lavender and kept the teal, which I really like. I'd give the teal shirt alone 4-stars, but feel I need to reflect the strange way these shirts are lumped together on Amazon.

Long and short: check the shipper of the color you choose and look to see whether they're the source for the teal or for the hot pink and lavender and expect size/style accordingly.
on October 17, 2013
For any woman with ample amounts of boobs: expect them to be hanging out. This could be a sexy look, but really wasn't what I was expecting. :/ the peach us not a natural skin tone- it's more pink. It's pretty, but I was trying to find a little more natural of a color for layering. The sleeves are very flattering. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't feel like the shirt was too sheer.