5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ballons
they where very nice at my kids party, everyone was talking about the ballons how nice they look. The only issue is that when the air is in, the black tends not to be as strong as the picture. When they start lossing air, the paint like drops... and if you touch them you will get your fingers black. Overall it was worth it.
Published on March 31, 2011 by Mexico

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality
Published on March 12, 2012 by William C Farley

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, March 12, 2012
This review is from: (25) Cow Holstein Black Print Farm Barn Animal Birthday Party 11" Balloon Latex (Misc.)
Ordered these last week for my son's cowboy themed 1st birthday party. Took them to a local Party City to be blown up for the party. When picking them up I noticed a lot of the black spots were peeling. I asked the employee at PC what the deal was & she responded, "did you buy these from Oriental Trading?" The package was marked Oriental Trading. I guess this isn't the first time they have seen this happen with these balloons. Another note, some of the white balloons had a yellow tint to them. Needless to say I was super disappointed & had to scrap the yellow & peeling balloons. Won't buy balloons from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!!, January 10, 2014
I ordered these for my son's barnyard themed birthday party. When I opened the package, I immediately noticed the yellowish, dirty tint to the balloons and then the awful, almost toxic smell. I blew one up to see if the balloon would turn white when blown up and noticed the cow print began to fade and peel when stretched with air. I tried another one, hoping the first was defected but sadly it was the same. Then I began reading reviews (I know I should have read before I purchased!) and noticed many people complained of the same thing happening. I immediately called Amazon to notify them of the horrible product they were selling and thankfully they offered to refund my money. They also reassured me they would look into the product since so many people complained of the same thing so it wouldn't happen to others. Don't know if that will happen so I wanted to write this review to warn others of this awful product!

2.0 out of 5 stars They Smell Bad, April 15, 2013
mganske (Bertha, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these balloons for a project at my church. When they arrived by UPS I could smell the horrible smell before I even open the package they were sent in. When blowen up they even smelled worse. They will fill an entire room with a toxic smell. If you buy them make sure and use them outside only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ballons, March 31, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but bad smell, March 27, 2011
Pattern of ballon was nice for cow theme, but they smelled HORRIBLE - like strong petroleum scent. The smell would be overpowering in a tight space.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 11, 2014
They came in smelling awful. I actually had to move them outside because of the odor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but extremely poor quality., July 8, 2014
I bought these for my daughters party... Really cute but went to get them filled and half of them popped because they were so low quality. Buy higher quality balloons or account for half of the quantity being bad. Really cute though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Cow print balloons, June 22, 2014
Cow print balloon is great! Will sure buy it again if I have too. Before I ordered it I read reviews on it and it was all type of bad things said about these balloons one how they were yellow, two how the balloon smell bad,how the cow print will peal off and none of the stuff that was said happen. My balloons smell like every other balloons the color was super white a lot of cow print balloons none of it pealed off the balloon was just wonderful for my son 1st birthday party! I sure recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars So fun, June 18, 2014
These were great. Only reason I didn't give five stars is because the color was a bit more of a light yellow than a true white as picture shows.

Rate and Discover Movies