4.0 out of 5 stars Thorough, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Holt Elements of Language: Student Edition Grade 8 2007 (Hardcover)
I love the thoroughness of the content for my middle-schooler. The child is in for some serious homework throughout the school year. Very glad I got this to supplement the lackluster education from our local high taxes but low educational values and challenges public school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Grammar and Writing Structure book EVER., June 17, 2014
If you want your writing to improve, if you want your kids' grammar to improve, then this book has everything in it. What it doesn't have are the ANSWERS to the often very difficult exercises. I highly recommend also buying the teacher's edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast, August 21, 2013
So happy it got here so soon, my son's school requires this book and he started last week. I got this book at an exceptional rate and it looks brand new! so happy with my order and the quick shipping, thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good service, December 9, 2010
Bonnie (METAIRIE, LA, United States) - See all my reviews
Received the book promptly and in good condition. It really helps to have school books at home so my son doesn't have to lug them home every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, October 14, 2013
Three things matter when it comes to books, money quality and time. I rate this service as excellent on all three.

Holt Elements of Language: Student Edition Grade 8 2007
Holt Elements of Language: Student Edition Grade 8 2007 by Renee Hobbs (Hardcover - January 1, 2007)
$75.00 $71.25