5.0 out of 5 stars The Human Journey Main idea book.
This is a wonderful supplement to the text. I never had a workbook, so this gave me more options. It is great for the students to use the book as a research tool to answer the questions as well. In these times with great emphasis on reading comprehension this is a great way to enhance learning.
Published 16 months ago by Stitchymom

3.0 out of 5 stars book was in good
a book for my freshman, can't say he wanted it but it was required! book was in good shape
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Human Journey Main idea book., October 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars book was in good, October 28, 2014
This review is from: Holt World History: The Human Journey (Holt World History: Human Journey) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and product!, August 21, 2013
N. Cotter (annapolis, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this book for my daughter entering 9th grade. The first book was lost, but another was sent ASAP. The book we received is exactly as described. We are 100% satisfied and would definitely use this seller again. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a book, June 5, 2013
Needed to replace the one our son destroyed at school. Received this book, great condition. No complaints from me. Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars i RATED 2 BECAUSE THE BOOK WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION, September 19, 2009
I rated 2 because it was not a complete disaster. The worst would have been if I had not received the book at all, or if I had received a book that was not in the condition promised. I received this book at the last possible promised date.
I gave a bad rating not because of the condition of the book. I felt that Any book was playing with the rules, pretended to be available for comment, and at the same time was impossible to reach by e-mail. I will not order again from them. The price of the book was a little cheaper than the regular price, but this is not worth the price difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, September 5, 2010
Edith Deane (Auburn, Ca, US) - See all my reviews
seller had a quick and effecient response to some issues that were not of their doing. i would buy form them again,

Holt World History:  The Human Journey (Holt World History:  Human Journey)
Holt World History: The Human Journey (Holt World History: Human Journey) by RINEHART AND WINSTON HOLT (Hardcover - January 1, 2005)
Used & New from: $2.41