Ink Master 5 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Tattooing The Dead A visit to the morgue launches 16 of the best tattoo artists into a brutal competition to determine who's #1 and "tattoo virgins" get their first taste of ink with one ending in a permanent disaster!
2. Semi Nude 911 Semi nude women heat up the competition, a medical emergency threatens the future of one artist, and NFL Linebacker Terrell Suggs is a guest judge.
3. The 80 Year Old Virgin A botched American flag and a backwards eagle tattoo cause veterans' patriotic tempers to flare and a third artist loses their shot at $100,000 and the title of Ink Master.
4. Tattoo Her What? A face-off leaves Sarah in tears and the artists are pushed to their limits when one canvas demands a tattoo on her private parts and another has a meltdown, which causes a fight in the loft.The NBA's Matt Barnes guest judges.
5. Trick or Freak Halloween gets freaky when the artists tattoo inside mouths. One artist reveals shocking news that lands him in in the hospital fighting for his life. Human canvases want tattoos of dismembered bodies and zombies.
6. Half Naked and Fully Loaded Guns and a hot, half naked Pinup model set the stage for one artist's plan for revenge. Some of the artists botch their Pinup Tattoos, leaving their Human Canvases scarred and the judges steaming mad.
7. Star Wars Forever The artists must use their Jedi powers to ink highly critical super-fans with Star Wars tattoos. Star Wars creator, George Lucas, has a special treat for the winner of the Flash Challenge.
8. Holy Ink Alliances are made and betrayed when the artists team up to work in pairs and one team must ink a priest. Tatu Baby gets a surprise advantage that angers the rest of the artists. Tattoo legend Freddy Negrete is guest judge.
9. Buck Off The artists burn designs onto skin tight chaps worn by smokin' hot cowgirls. The pressure is on when the artists try to impress Nunez by tattooing in his style- Japanese. Another artist is forced to close shop.
10. Blowing Chunks Dave Navarro ups the stakes when he gives the artists his personal guitars to paint for the Flash Challenge. One Human Canvas can't stop puking. Animal tattoos leave two artists going head to head and the judges split 50/50.
11. Better Than Words? The artists tattoo head-to-head against Oliver in the Flash Challenge. The portrait challenge leaves some canvases with unrecognizable family members permanently inked on their skin. Another artist is forced to close shop.
12. The Bigger They Are The artists lose control when pro-athlete canvases choose them. Tattoo pain has these NFL & MMA pros on the floor. The judges choose the final three and the unbelievable final challenge is revealed. Live finale follows.
13. Ink Master Live This season's artists and human canvases confront each other live. America's votes & insane twists are announced, master canvases are revealed, and the judges choose the next Ink Master.
|Starring||Sarah Joy Miller, Dave Navarro|
|Supporting actors||Chris Nunez, Oliver Peck|
|Producers||Sarah Mandell, Rachel Martin, Nick Della Monica, Chris Rantamaki, Ashley Singer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My kids watch this thing...a bit too much language although real. The judges have grown into their roles well and add integrity to a sketchy concept. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Montana Calling
Fantastic show! If you like watching tattooing, this show is a must-see.Published 8 months ago by Nori
The harshest judges and, bitchiest contestants.But hardly any crying.Published 8 months ago by Donald L. Marquez
I don't have any tattoos and don't plan on getting any. However, this show is pretty amazing. An issue for one of the contestants is that a guest judge tells him, "I would never... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Jeffery Mingo