Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 questions
votes
You could use one amplifier per speaker, but it won't be any better than plugging both speakers into one amplifier - it's 15 watts per channel, not 30 watts wherever, so leaving one side disconnected doesn't gain you anything on the other side. You also can't connect them together. That really shouldn't matter much, though. You don't actually have to run 30 watt speakers from a 30 watt amplifier - I've had this little amp hooked up to a pair of 100-watt speakers and it was just fine. You can't run the speakers to their maximum volume, but they run just fine at normal volumes. Remember, noise and power aren't linear, so 15 watts isn't half as loud as 30 watts. In fact, a mere 3 watts is half as loud as 30! 15 watts is enough to get your speakers fairly loud.
Apr 17, 2014 by Ben
vote
It's roughly 21 inches long not including the jacks.
Jan 22, 2014 by J C.
votes
That is the use I put it to on several small LCD TV's where the sound is terrible without it. I also use speakers that Amazon has inexpensively. I use larger speakers with it as well. Excellent!
Jan 19, 2013 by Byron D. Maynard
votes
I have mine connected to a digital piano which has L & R audio out. The speakers connected to the PYLE are compatible with the 4 OHM output pf the PYLE and the whole thing sounds better than I had imagined it would. If your flat screen TV has audio out the Pyle will probably work just fine, but if you play your TV very loudly with lots of bass and explosions you may not be satisfied with the modest (but generally adequate) output of the PYLE, the reviews for which are always positive. The type of loudspeakers connected to the PYLE are probably the key to the success of the sound. The more efficient the loudspeakers the better the result! Hope this helps.
Sep 7, 2013 by Gerald Cecere
votes
can say, i'm pushing 2 fisher studio 1o inch, and pioneer full range 12 inch, in my studio. i use 2 to mix down , and all four to kick back. crank this little amp up, blow you away." and yes they are " 8 ohms " i have (2) of them.
May 31, 2014 by john f. mock
votes
Sure, but it all depends on your speaker, not the unit you're amplifying it through. If your single speaker has a left and right channel input, then you're set. If it's a mono speaker with one input, you can only plug the speaker into one side (right or left). In that case, you'll have to mix the signal before it gets to the amplifier by using a stereo to mono adapter for your original playing device that is being amplified.
Dec 17, 2013 by W. Miller
votes
Ibelieve you can get something to do that at radio shack
Jul 26, 2013 by Harvey Weinberg
votes
If the TV has two (one Left and one Right) RCA output jacks, you can connect them to the Pyle. Then you'll need some wire - even lamp cord will do - to connect the Pyle to your two small speakers. The volume won't break your lease but it should sound better than the internal TV speakers alone.
Jan 7, 2014 by Gerald Cecere
votes
Yes. Not sure if you'd be able to control the volume with your Dish remote. It depends on how the dish receiver handles the audio output.
Dec 20, 2013 by C. Waters
votes
I don't see why not. Your line runs from audio out into the amplifier which connects to these speakers. I use mine as rear speakers to my HD TV with no problems.
Oct 3, 2014 by Bankswilliams
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers