5.0 out of 5 stars Will your cups fit? Here are the measurements.
Prior to purchasing this Mug Tree I needed measurements that would help me determine if my cups would not be too large for this product. I could not find any detail measurements so I hope these measurements will help determine if this is the Mug Tree for your needs.

First the items measurements.
Over all height: 15 5/16 inches
From the top of the mug...
Published 19 months ago by Jack

2.0 out of 5 stars Only reasonable fits 4 mugs
I was very disappointed that the bottom two handles are not far enough away from the base to hold normally sized mugs. Poorly designed and I felt a little cheated.
Published 23 months ago by Darla Scudder

5.0 out of 5 stars Will your cups fit? Here are the measurements., July 2, 2013

First the items measurements.
Over all height: 15 5/16 inches
From the top of the mug tree to the top hanging hook: 1 1/4 inches
From the top hook to the middle hook: 4 inches
From the middle hook to the bottom hook: 4 1/2 inches
From the bottom hook to the top of the stand base: 4 7/8 inches
From the top of the stand base to the top of the table: 1/2 inch

Second is my cups measurements.
From the cup rim to the cup bottom: 4 1/16 inches
Diameter of the cup rim: 4 1/4 inches
From the cup outer edge to the cup handle outer edge: 5 3/8 inches

My cups fit with the following clearances.
The space between the bottom of the top cup to the top of the middle cup is approx. 1/4 inch
The space between the bottom of the middle cup to the top of the bottom cup is approx. 1/2 inch
The space between the bottom of the bottom cup to the top of the stand base is approx. 1/4 inch

My cups fit well, and the quality of this product is top notch in both construction and looks.

I hope this helps anyone looking for a mug tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits My Large Coffee Mugs, August 4, 2011
Great item! The bronze color is great -- the size is great. I was worried because I was trying to find a coffee tree that would fit my coffee mugs from Pier1. They were a little large and other coffee tree arms weren't big enough for them. This one fit them fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY What I Needed; Impressed with the Quality of Construction. Perfect for Me!, May 3, 2014
I read a LOT of reviews on various mug trees before deciding on this one. It's just what I wanted: sturdy, nicely made, great finish, and looks great without taking up too much space. If needed, it would even fit under my kitchen cabinets (but I like having it on the outside edge of the countertop). VERY useful & it looks great; the picture doesn't do it justice. I've just posted a photo, so you can see it in a "Real World" setting. Love it; highly recommended for its quality AND the terrific price. Very happy!

P.S. I added stick-on felt pads to the bottom of each foot. Keeps it quiet & protects my countertop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my kitchen counter, September 29, 2012
I am really impressed with this, I have larger mugs and they all fit perfectly. The mug tree is very sturdy, well made and has a really pretty high quality looking design. It also doesn't take up very much space on my counter top and freed up some space in my cabinets. Definitely worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds LARGE sized coffee mugs, March 26, 2012
TS (California) - See all my reviews
This cup stand looks super pretty, and really, really, does fit large sized coffee mugs! At first it didnt seem then large mugs would fit on the bottom rungs of the stand, but, I just make sure the two bottom cups face a certain way. These mugs are big, big, big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 17, 2011
This tree mug is the perfect fit for my kitchen and space. It looks really nice and holds the mugs well. I am very happy with my purchase and the seller was efficient in sending to me in a timely manner. Would definitely buy from again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only reasonable fits 4 mugs, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Home Basics Birdsong Collection Mug Tree (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint!!, April 28, 2013
I'd been looking for a really nice mug tree for some time, but could not find anything that was unique AND classy. When I came across this mug tree, I had hoped I had found what I was looking for. When I opened it, it did not disappoint! I was thrilled with this purchase! I enjoy it everyday, & have no problem fitting 6 mugs, in various sizes on this tree. So happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these!, November 17, 2013
I can understand what others were saying about this Mug Tree however I have a collection of Starbucks City Mugs that are quite large and I am able to fit 6 on there easily. I purchased two of them, the key is to turn the mugs in different directions so that they don't rest atop one another and that they don't touch the bottom base.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine came broken and bending, December 2, 2014
Mine was delivered with the very bottom branch unattached. Looks like the super glue was off and I'm glad it didn't happen while my cups were hanging. Besides, the tower was noticeably bending. I'm returning this item.

Home Basics Birdsong Collection Mug Tree