- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books (February 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811722597
- ISBN-13: 978-0811722599
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #198,566 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Home Book of Taxidermy and Tanning: The Amateur's Primer on Mounting Fish, Birds, Animals, Trophies Paperback – February 1, 1985
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Don't just try to start without some research. Learning this by trial and error could be tough and may expose you to some situations that a little research could avoid. The health and sanitary concerns should not be taken lightly. An advanced schedule and preparation for any of the procedures are good practice.
I have used many of the formula and they have all been very worthwhile.
This is not some silly greasy do it yourself toy. It is serious and the chemicals are not for kids.
The processes are authoritative and smart and work well.
The book is great for a serious user.