TT Home & Business is $20 cheaper on another retailer's site I just purchased/received my copy from Amazon (3rd party vendor was Nothing But Software) last week for $77. I needed to purchase it relatively soon since I need to begin work on my taxes. I don't always expect to get the absolute, lowest price from Amazon, but I do expect it be within a reasonable range - perhaps 10%. I noticed today that Buy.com has this item for $59 (3rd party vendor is UDK). That's almost 25% less! Why doesn't Amazon offer this item directly with better pricing or abandon using vendors that are not committed to more reasonable pricing? Either that, or offer limited time price guarantees!

http://www.buy.com/prod/turbotax-home-business-state-federal-e-file-2008-dvd/q/loc/105/listingid/35952967/210241184.html?adid=17653&dcaid=17653
asked by R. Kan on February 4, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
You can't really expect Amazon to monitor all the pricing for every one of their 3rd party vendors. It's your job, as the customer, to do some research before making your purchase. If you overpaid by not comparing prices, that's on you.
M.Everland answered on February 24, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bid this 2008 version on ebay, and it was finally sold for only $10.50!! The ones on Ebay are the cheapest!
Bogey answered on March 30, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›