5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing program: Easy to use
I love this program. I have made floor plans of our current house and one we plan to buy. I can move furniture around virtually before I ask my husband to move it around physically. My granddaughter's also like to use the program. The 8 year old one says it is her favorite computer program. (An 8 year old needs some help learning how to use it.)
Published on January 11, 2012 by Mom of Three

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY PICTURE
Waste of money! I export the 3D drawings to JPEG and TIFF, they are both in bad quality. The details are jagged. I need my money back
Published on May 10, 2012 by Nelzon

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing program: Easy to use, January 11, 2012
Mom of Three (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Home Designer Interiors 2012 [Download] (Software Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Suited my needs for a complete remodel, June 27, 2012
The product is very nice and user friendly. It has a large library of items and furniture. The 3D is easy enough to use and you can even modify items in 3D which is really nice. For example you can move furniture around in 3D, drag doors/windows to be bigger or smaller, etc. I did a complete kitchen and bath remodel and this software made choosing layout very easy. Also, since I haven't yet moved into the house, I was able to use it to decide how well my large bedroom furniture would best be arranged in the small bedroom without having to work really hard physically moving it around when I move in. I would recommend this software.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY PICTURE, May 10, 2012
Nelzon (BURBANK, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use and pretty useless, December 7, 2012
I downloaded this SW to help place my furniture in my new home but I find it very hard to use an anti-intuitive to learn. I hate it.
What's the point of having 30 different desk designs to choose from? I need to create a generic shape because my 2-piece, L-shaped corner computer desk will not be in your dumb library. Very frustrating.

Not reccomeded. Stick to more basic but practical options.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, October 28, 2012
Only use program for floor plans, the kitchen cabinet lay out is very easy. I don't know how the three dimensional part is?

Home Designer Interiors 2012 [Download]