5.0 out of 5 stars yes i would recommend this!
Published 22 months ago by goddess Isis

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat pleased
Published on August 11, 2011 by cajuncomo

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat pleased, August 11, 2011
Colors are not as rich looking in person as they appear online. Also I have had a heavy object on the rug for about 1 week now and it still does not lay completly flat once the object is removed. Up close you can still see the bumps in it. All in all once it flattens out it will serve the purpose I purchased it for. If you are looking for an elegant look, do not purchase this rug, spend a little more for better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes i would recommend this!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Home Dynamix Zone 56-502 Polypropylene 5-Feet 2-Inch by 7-Feet 4-Inch Area Rug, Black (Misc.)
i got this rug on my birthday feb. 15th so i had this rug for over a month well the only bad thing i have to say only a few patterns kinda look like hearts. i did place this in my room & i do have carpet. the rug is not very thick nor is it thin. i notice it hardly moves when i vacuum or sweep over it. i had experience that before with other rugs. Good quality, its also VERY easy to clean. i hope this helps you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Dynamix Leopard Area Rug w/polypropylene back, August 3, 2012
I've had this rug for some time now, and I must say that I am very highly satisfied with it. It is very durable, and wears like iron. And best of all, it looks great and the price was the best I could find for a leopard print rug at the time. Fortunately, this was the best looking of all the ones I searched for online. A great deal, and a great look. I love it! Outstanding!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved, January 10, 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. I couldn't find a better price anywhere else and the quality of the rug is excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it had a rubber backing!, April 6, 2014
Very pleased with design, but wish it had rubber backing. They slip on hardwood floors even with a rubber mat under them. I would gladly pay more 4 rubber backing if a had to do it over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The rug is beautiful, September 23, 2013
The color are lush and pretty. I'm not sure what animal it's suppose to be but it's looks good in my livingroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice color and quality, June 15, 2013
Colors are brighter then picture, not cheaply made looks wonderful in livingroom wish there was a matching bathroom set to purshase

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome rug, January 21, 2015
I put this rug in my living room and it looks amazing. The pattern is much more vibrant in person, and the colors are true to the photo. It is a very thin rug, so if you want something plush, you will need to buy a rug pad. I put mine on top of another area rug, so it doesn't slide around on the wood floor. After a couple of weeks, I'm still getting the wrinkles out of the rug, but it helps to weigh down the edges with some weights or books and it eventually flattens out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Thin~, May 28, 2014
Looks good, but pretty skimpy as rugs go, and could be greatly improved with the additional purchase of a rug pad. It actually measures 63" x 89". I would say it's worth the price I paid, which was around $50. I will be placing it on a hard floor in the bunkhouse of our camper for our young daughters, who chose this rug because they love leopards. They are ecstatic with it, so I'm happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like border., April 6, 2014
It is a thin rug. No rubber backing but it is under a coffee tablet so it doesn't slip. I do not like the wide white border. It just doesn't look good. Wish I had gotten one without border.