- Desk: 73"L x 26"W x 30"H
- Hutch: 75"L x 18"W x 52 3/4"H
- Finish: Two Tone Warm Brown
- Material: Hardwood Solids, Veneers, Glass
- Home Office Computer Desk with Hutch in Two Tone Warm Brown Finish
- Desk features storage drawers and storage cabinet for CPU.
- Drop front keyboard drawer, ball bearing glides and power strip.
- Hutch features curved glass door fronts, task lighting and open shelves.
- Drawers are dove tailed with the corner blocked for added durability.
- This grand style home office item is sure to make a bold statement in any home office.
- Matching executive desk, file cabinet and bookcase are available separately.
- Assembly required.
Home Office Computer Desk with Hutch in Two Tone Warm Brown Finish
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Computer Desk with Hutch in Two Tone Warm Brown Finish
- Home Office
- Home Office->Computer Desks and Workstations
- Some assembly may be required. Please see product details.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It comes in three very large and very heavy boxes. It will take two people to put it together. Putting it together was very simple, but it did take a couple hours simply because the pieces were hard to maneuver and unpacking was a chore to say the least. It mostly consisted of inserting screws into the desk top and back.
After I placed my order I began to hear horror stories about Coaster. Apparently they are just another factory in China, spitting out mass quantities of product to send to the USA. I heard from two separate furniture stores that most of their product comes in damaged or months late and they both said they stopped carrying the brand altogether. That was not my experience at all. I don't know if I was just lucky or if maybe that reputation is just something local. I purchased mine through furniture creations on Amazon with free shipping. Nonetheless, I highly recommend this desk for the price. You can't beat it.
It comes with a surge protector in the tower compartment, but there isn't a built in way to get power to the keyboard tray. This was easily resolved with a cheap short extension cord that you can route through the predrilled holes. It was pretty easy to setup the cables.
Overall well worth the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality. Just as nice as the picture. The desk is very heavy and is delivered by crate. You will need help to unpack and assemble.Published 10 months ago by Erin M Kennerly
My desk arrived with good packing but after it was assembled you start to see all the defects. It has gaps between the crown molding on the top where it looks like they tried to... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Jonny W. Butler