5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Follow Up To A Great Debut Album
Adelita's Way had quite a bit to follow up considering their debut album contained track after track of great music. It amazes me that more people have not heard of this band. For those fans of melodic rock, similar to Daughtry except with a bit more of an edge, Adelita's Way is the holy grail. Rick DeJesus and his fellow bandmates do a great job of hitting the rock...
Published on June 14, 2011 by P. Bowen

1.0 out of 5 stars Sophomore strikeout..
The first album is honestly in my top 10 of all time. That being said I didn't expect this album to be exactly the same or to replace it. But I hoped I would like a song or two. The lyrics and sound seem to have losted all that I loved about the first album. Themes are generic and the vocals seemed to get lost on songs that seem over engineered. I have listened to the...
Published on June 28, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars just awsome, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
this album starts off strong and just keeps coming at you. a must have to all you rock n roll lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Amazing, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
Before purchasing this album, I had only heard the first two songs 'The Collapse' and 'Sick'. I thoroughly enjoy every single song on this album. I would highly recommend this album to people who are exploring hard/soft rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adelitas way, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
It some what rocks I can relate
To some songs. Five finger death punch still rocks it. Rap sucks just needed to put that out there. Rock forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yea!, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
I bought this one because of the radio hits. And found out that there are even better non radio songs on it. It has fast to slow songs, a solid mix. This band has some talent and it rocks.

Dano

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
Never really heard of these guys till I heard the song "Sick" got hooked on the song. Bought the album and it has a similar sound to Daughtry on most tracks. But a very decent album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cd!, April 10, 2013
I downloaded this cd before going to see them live just to get a feel for who they were. I quickly fell in love with this cd and downloaded their first one as well. I Can Tell, Criticize, Alive and Sick are my personal favorites. I cannot wait for more from these boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
I love this CD and this group. The more I listen to the CD the more I love this band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product and Band!, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
Awesome Band and product! Met and exceeded my expectations!! I would highly recommend to everyone to buy! Definitely would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Made me turn it down, February 20, 2013
Every since I bought this Album I have listened to it , I liked it so much I listen to the I heart radio station at work everyday .

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god I love this album, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Home School Valedictorian (Audio CD)
I saw Adelitas Way in concert at the Mayhem festival and I really liked them live, so I bought this album. Well, they really rock it out. I love them so much. I am obsessed with this album from the first track The Collapse (which was awesome live) to the last track Hurt, I love Criticize (freaking great live) which we can all see somebody we know who thinks they are so perfect that you can't criticize! Rick's vocals are some of the best, and ladies he's a hottie too! I look forward to more rocking albums from these guys in the future.

Home School Valedictorian
Home School Valedictorian by Adelitas Way (Audio CD - 2011)