|Item Weight||112 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.8 x 48 x 35.5 inches|
|Item model number||9100-1024|
|Assembled Height||13.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||23.75 inches|
|Assembled Length||51.75 inches|
Home Styles 9100-1024 Create-a-Cart 9100 Series Cuisine Cart with Black Granite Top, White, 52-1/2-Inch
- This home styles 9001 series cuisine kitchen cart is a unique and refreshing solution for kitchen utility
- Made of solid wood, natural asian hardwood with black granite top and utility drawer
- This cart is having four utility drawers and two cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf
- Available in white finish
- Measures 48-inch width by 17-3/4-inch depth by 35-1/2-inch height
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Assemble the base first.
2. As you add the inside walls for the drawers, make certain the drawer rails are facing the correct way. We went by the picture and that was wrong. The wheels on the rails face the back of the unit. Trust me; we all discussed it, and then went with the picture then had to take it apart (which was fairly easy - thank goodness).
3. The "F" bars were difficult to align with the back boards; but that may have been because we had those drawer rails facing the wrong way.
3. We suggest that you put on the towel and spice rack just before you are ready to put on the cross bars for the marble top. Makes tightening some of the screws easier.
4. One of our door hinges is defective/warped and makes the door pop open. Was going to ask the maker to send us new hinges, but instead we took the magnets from the bottom of one of our replacement Sonicare toothbrushes (the strongest little magnets you can find) and that keeps it shut.
Some measurements you may want to consider:
A. Inside drawers are small: 10 3/8" wide by 11 1/2" long. The small drawers are 3" deep and the bottom drawer is 8.5" deep.
B. The usable shelf space is 13" wide by 12" deep. One adjustable height shelf per cabinet. Would have liked one more.
We are happy with the piece. It is not deep - not going to put a toaster or anything like that on it but it's a great workspace. We really like it.Read more ›
Held together with a relatively few number of screws. The ad says it is solid wood, and it may be, because everything is painted white and no way to check without removing paint. Only slight problem I had was installing the remaining end and upper-back cross piece. This cross piece locks in the back thin panels, which by the way, are not cardboard but thin wood of some kind. So, you get the cross piece and the panels(3) lined up on some dowels and you have to force the pieces together engaging the remaining end. I didn't think it would go together, but I stuck with it, and it did. The drawer where straightforward to assemble, and a nice note, the rails where already installed as were the rails on the mating sides. Nothing really to complain about. It take two people to position the hefty piece of granite.
Also, it claims to be made in Indonesia, not China, somewhat unusual. I think it is of a higher quality than the Chinese furniture that I have assembled.
I also went to HD a got some fixed legs instead of using the casters.
If this fits you needs, then I say, go for it.
The tools required to drive the screws and bolts in this thing are two sizes of hex key wrenches. That right, they're screws that require hex key wrenches, which are provided in the package in L-shaped form. Hand driving every screw with these little hex keys they give you is of course a major pain in the butt--as well as fingers. I solved my immediate problem by using my Dremel tool to cut the elbows off the wrenches giving me straight hex key bits that I could insert in my drill. I could have used a hack saw, but that wouldn't be as much fun.
I seem to remember that I also had to use a wrench for some bolts, but I have a socket wrench for that, though as a result of this I also now have a 3/8th inch socket shank for my drill, along with socket heads of various sizes and socket hex key heads--so the next time I can use my drill for any kind of bolt.
The drawers are a bit of a pain to get exactly right, and the instructions are no help in this regard.
Hanging the doors was so easy a child could do it. No adjusting whatsoever; they've done all the work for you. And installing the magnets that hold the doors closed is easy enough for anyone.
My overall advice is, be careful while assembling this because the instructions are only very sparsely helpful, particularly when assembling the drawers.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Extremely fast deliver. Only made one mistake in assembling (upside down board) but that was my fault. I would buy another, if needed to.Published 23 days ago by Rich R.
Avoid this product unless the price falls below $200. The description states it is made of sustainable hardwood. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Carlos Aona
This is a well designed, solid hardwood, mobile cart with a 1/2 inch granite top. It was securely packaged in two separate boxes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I am using this for my yarn and patterns that I keep collecting. Works great to stash my projects when I am not working on them.Published 4 months ago by Shadowmom
Bought this for some extra kitchen space and storage. Very good quality and looks great even in the dining room. Just what I was looking for! Assembly was fairly easy.Published 4 months ago by Leany
While the cart is very functional and seems to be well designed, there are some shortcomings in the instructions. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Nick Kozloski