5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do!
I bought a charger for my Garmin GPS. I am 100% satisfied with the product I received.
Published on July 25, 2010 by Debbie K. Ruiz

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair To So-So
Published on May 6, 2011 by Nightshade

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair To So-So, May 6, 2011
This review is from: Home / Wall / Travel AC Charger for Magellan Roadmate (Wireless Phone Accessory)
It works well as far as recharging my Magellan 1424 GPS. However, the green light never goes off or changes color to indicate the GPS is fully or sufficiently charged. Nor are there any instructions with this product. For these reasons I have rated it only three stars. I would strongly advise patrons not to leave their homes while using this charger, because it's easy to forget about it and possibly damage their GPS or cause an electrical fire hazard. I believe no more than five hours are necessary to obtain a full charge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price., March 18, 2011
RJJ "camera guy" (Pennsylvania, United States) - See all my reviews
I needed this power unit to charge my Magellan GPS because it won't charge off a USB on my computer the way my Mio will. I got two of these, I always buy a spare when it's cheap enough. This unit works perfectly and it cost very little. It seems to be made cheaply but I have been using mine for months with no problems at all. If it were more sturdily built I'd give it another star. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do!, July 25, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Cost a fraction of the manufacturers and there all made in China anyway, March 30, 2010
The charger was delivered within a few days and it worked fine. It cost a fraction of the OEM's and what's the difference, there all made in China anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars magellan charger, July 29, 2013
Devices worked well, I ordered a few, believing two is one and one is none mind set, out of the five I got, one, came apart once used from the end to go into the device, The others were fine. Glad I did not buy only one, due to the above.
at 20% attrittion, it rates as okay, Now to be fair, the ones that work, Work!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with 1700!, February 10, 2011
I have a Roadmate 1700. This charger works with my 1700 charging through the mini-USB port. Nice product.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Product was wrong for my item, December 10, 2010
I recieved my product on time. I had few issues with returning problems and contacting to USPS company but they solve my issues quickly. I would recommand this product for Magellan GPS only. The reason I return my product because it was power source. I was looking for USB port for my item. Also, the Amozon and UnitedIntegral Inc company were very helpful to solve my issues through phone and e-mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wall charger for GPS, July 26, 2010
I can't imagine relying on my car to charge my gps unit. This helps me to be prepared before starting out. Works perfectly!

2.0 out of 5 stars Magellan charger, May 26, 2014
The price was much less than the Magellan website listed and delivery in 2 days was great. This helps keeping my unit off of the car battery when I need to program in several addresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and a great price, May 15, 2014
I had need of this on an overnight train trip where the sleeping berth was equipped with 110V current. This kept my nav system charged and ready and I was able to get an idea of how fast we were going and where we were at any given time.

The best part was the price! Dirt cheap and free shipping. Couple that with a quality product? Yes, please!