Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 8, 2009
I just received this a few days ago, and when opening the package I was a little surprised at what I saw. The car charger was actually a little smaller than the one pictured, which is great because I always seem to have trouble finding a product that fits well in my lighter socket. So if the car charger looks too bulky for you, you may get one smaller than the one pictured.

The zune USB cable has a better feeling of quality than my original OEM cable. Both sides have nice molded plugs with a much better strain relief than the cheesy rubber tube on the original zune cable. The only problem is the first couple times I plugged in the zune end, it was a bit stiff to get back out. Slightly bending the plug down solves this.

The wall charger was also much smaller than the one pictured and has an extremely cheap feel to it. Also the red light on the plug stays on whether the USB is plugged in or not.

All in all, an absurdly great value for your dollar.

Update: After owning this for a month, I have noticed one problem with the charge cable. It obviously is not shielded. My car stereo has a line in headphone jack on the front. When I have the charger hooked up I notice a high pitched whine in my speakers, whether my zune is playing or not. The sound goes away when I unplug it. There is no problem when I use my OEM cable. Also not a major problem, but there is no built in fuse in the car charger. Usually a pretty standard feature but not a deal breaker. Your cigarette lighter is on a fuse anyhow. Not to mention the zune doesn't pull that much power.
on March 18, 2008
Ordered mine from bargaincell, comes with 1 USB wall adapter, 1 USB car adapter, and 1 USB cable for Zune. All 3 of these products work well.
I needed one of these because I listen to my Zune on a daily basis and the only way I could charge it was plug it in to my computer, and I do not leave my computer on at night. I don't use the car adapter very often, but it works. Thanks Bargaincell! Great seller, would (and most likely will) buy from them again.

P.S. I have a Zune 30GB, not one of the new ones.
P.S.S Bargaincell's Sync-N-Charge kit is white, not black, but it makes no difference.
on November 28, 2011
Ok, so I bought this piece of junk and what do you know, it did not work. I contacted they seller and they said "oh sorry, Amazon filled that order, take it up with them". Fine, I get that. So I did and good thing Amazon is a great place to get stuff, they sent me a return label and now I am waiting for my refund. I would not recommend this product unless you are the type of person who enjoys getting and sending packages, then something like this adapter is perfect. You can receive and return it till the cows come home and be the envy of your block with so much incoming and outgoing packages.
on April 24, 2011
The first shipment came to me completely destroyed - specifically it had been crushed into about a dozen pieces due to crappy packaging. The company said they would send me a replacement at no additional cost. They did. However, the item stopped working after 2 days of use. Just look at the price - this thing is cheap for a reason......because it is junk. My advice: Spend some money and get a quality AC adapter.
on October 27, 2009
I was a bit skeptical at first when I was looking at this online, because of how little it costs! I got the product, and it works exactly as described, the cable is very nice, and the adapter plugs are very compact, not bulky at all, and they look nice (they may look a little cheap though) But I have had no problems with them as of yet. The only con I have seen (if you even want to consider it a con) is that the red light on the wall charger stays on all the time, not just when you have your Zune plugged into it. It's an amazing product considering the price.
on April 22, 2011
The products work just fine but the picture of the product is not what I received in my package. I did not get a long usb cable. Instead I received a cable that you pull from either end to expand and retract (similar to what you'd find attached to a mini-mouse) I did not receive a wall unit and car unit for the usb to plug into, instead I got a regular car charger and wall unit. They all work just find but the pic was deceptive.
on January 4, 2014
It to me is a shame that Zune software and devices never really took hold. I chalk that up to the initial investment of owning one. I love my zune and needed a new charging cord for it. This package gives you 3. If one fails I have another, but the main one to connect to your computer is most essential to access the software. So Sad Microsoft discontinued this......
on December 22, 2012
let's face it. for the overall cost - about $6 including shipping, this wasn't going to break anyone's bank book. i read the horror stories - from them not working, to causing a 'whine' in the car stereo if used in the car when it was plugged in, not allowing data transfer between the Zune and the PC.... i primary wanted a USB 're-charger' for the car, and a spare home charger. i am fortunate that all of my MP3 devices don't 'have' to be hooked up to the computer to 'charge', but just wanted them for a spare.

imagine my surprise when i got them, and they all performed flawlessly! i can use the cable to transfer directly between the PC and Zune with no issues. i can use both the home charger and 12VDC lighter plug charger to charge the zune with no issues, and provide power to the device while in use (i will admit i had to hack the zune to enable this function). on long road trips, my daughter can plug her zune into the lighter, and listen for hours on end, and the internal battery remains fully charged when she disconnects it. NO 'WHINE' at all when listening to the zune while plugged into the car, no whine when plugging the zune into the car radio and listening to your playlists than the same stale music you hear on each station.

in a word: FLAWLESS

no issues with connection / disconnection - worked great right out of the box.

best $6 i have spent for what i got
on April 13, 2011
Everything in package works as expected, great price, even with a small shipping snafu that was taken care immediately. very pleasant experience,would purchase through this company again and recommend others to do so also
on December 13, 2013
The tip of the car charger will not stay screwed in and is VERY cheaply make. Real flimsy. I would be afraid it could damage my truck system if I used it. The cord seems ok but I did not use it or the wall charger. I bought it for the car charger. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I wish I would have listened to the other bad reviews because they were right.