Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Homebuyer's Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on October 14, 1998
This book is chock full of tips, checklists, and charts to help you through every aspect of the homebuying process. Learn to spot bargains, work with agents, negotiate a final price, and finance your dream house ... condo, co-op, or mobile home This one's a classic.
on January 4, 2001
My husband and I knew nothing about the process of searching for and buying a house until my boss gave me a copy of this book (it was an earlier edition, published in 1989, but it was still immensely helpful.) It has everything a first-time home buyer needs to know from the nitty gritty of financing down to the nerves you'll expereience when you close the deal. I've already recommended this book to other friends who are in the market for a house. And I'm sure we'll reference the book again when it comes time to sell and buy another house.
on March 28, 2016
I highly anticipated this gem in the world of static. Great practical insight and my order came quick. I'm looking forward to gleaning for years to come!