5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Recommended!
Great information for creating gifts! I have made some for my grandchildren and I think they'll absolutely love them! Instructions are easy to follow and the images complement the instructions nicely. This is certainly recommended, thanks!
Published 21 months ago by this is great

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute little book for crafty types
Probably most of the trees in the book are more work than I personally would want to do, but I am lazy like that. There were some cute activities in the book, Christmas trees made of candy and such, and a great activity to do with children, and nice gifts to give to someone.
Published 21 months ago by Felicia A. Sullivan

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Recommended!, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Homemade Christmas gift Ideas: Delicious Candy Arrangements (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for ideas, June 7, 2013
Easy to use and do. Pictures were pretty and great to follow and assemble. Can't wait for Christmas. A book you can use often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, February 12, 2013
I've always liked crafting and was excited to find some neat ideas in this book. Some looked like more trouble then they were worth but I will trying out a couple for the holidays this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas, February 10, 2013
didnt get a chance to make anything this year..but watch out next year!! i will be prepared to make some great things!

2.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned, January 15, 2013
cbwal (Mt Hood, OR) - See all my reviews
Most of the ideas were very outdated and inexpensive looking. Wasn't anything I would want to make for myself or anyone else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute little book for crafty types, December 28, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Home Christmas gift ideas, December 20, 2012
Getting ideas for gifts for my neighbors and friends that would be easy and affordable next Christmas. Glad I chose the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful & sweet and clever!!, December 17, 2012
S. Naieni (Seattle, Wa USA) - See all my reviews
This book was so cute and homy. It also had wonderful little tricks for making little designs. The designs turned out STUNNING! I loved how clever they were!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool, December 16, 2012
I think that the book was marvelous for decorations and gifts. Five stars! :) so cool to writer number 1 fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 15, 2012
The ideas are interesting. But I would have liked many more and varied ideas. Would be nice to take to an elderly relative who is no longer accumulating the usual stuff we buy. Or as a hostess gift to someone you do not usually exchange gifts with.

Rate and Discover Movies