Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Homeolab USA Tinnitus Relief 63 Chewable Tablets
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 17, 2013
I guess I am typical for many tinnitus sufferers, we tend to try just about anything and everything. This one like so many other widely touted remedies does absolutely nothing to improve tinnitus. Not even one little tiny bit :-)
on April 1, 2011
I had the hope that this product might reduce the noise in my ears. The ringing and sounds are maddening when it is quiet in the room. My doctor suggested another product, which I will try next. This product did nothing for me. It did not help nor hurt. It was received quickly and in good condition. Easy chewing.
I hope it works for someone else, as for me, the search continues.
on October 21, 2011
I tried the whole bottle and it is one of those "homeopathic" scams. It did nothing for me. Don't waste your money.
on October 27, 2012
The Homeolab tinnitus [[ASIN:B002CVV93M Homeolab USA Tinnitus Relief Tablets, 63 Chewable Tablets pills seem to have less effect several weeks after first using them. Have gone through about 5 bottles, 6-10 tablets/day, probably won't buy again.
on August 1, 2013
It did not work at all and it is a waste of money. It had no effect at all and I followed directions as required.
on May 1, 2013
As I sit here writing this review and hear the constant ringing in both ears I feel that this wasnt strong enough to help me.
on March 23, 2013
These helped my mother in law very well. She is very happy with the results after just one single night of using them
on August 26, 2015